How do you consider a person a fussy eater? Everyone is bound to have certain food that they dislike. When does it come to a point that you can actually be labelled as a "FUSSY FOOD PICKER" ?

Let's see, the food items I DO NOT stuff my mouth with :
: Beef (used to eat, but stopped)

: Lamb/mutton (weird but even 1 mouth of it will land my ass in hospital)
: Boiled chicken that's WHITE (the slimy whitish skin on it, makes me gag)
: All low-fat/sugar food ( I need Fats!!)
: Other parts of chicken EXCEPT the Wings & Breastmeat.
: Original Cod Liver Oil (SMELLY!!!!)
: Ice Lemon Tea (gives me migraine..weird)
: Powder Milk (SMELLY..dunno how I drank that when I was young tho)
: All sorts of sour plums (drinks included)
: + anything else put in front of me that triggers my mouth to immediately shout "wtf is that weird looking shit?!!?!"

That's about all I can think of now, probably others as well but I can't recall.
Do I qualify as a fussy eater? Or would it be more appropriate to label myself as "selective eater".

Reminds me of a couple of my friends and family members with really weird eating habits.
: Eats 'bak kwa' but not any other types of pork (Orders wantan mee but doesn't eat the charsiew )
: Eats fresh durian but not durian cake/puffs etc
: Eats prawns wholely with shell and head (cause he's too lazy to peel it)
: Eats rice with laksa gravy


I would not eat them on a boat.
I would not eat them with a goat.
I will not eat them in the rain,
I will not eat them on a train
Not in the dark!

Not in a tree!
Not in a car!
You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I would not, could not, in a house.
I would not, could not with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!

(Dr Seuss, 1960)

24th Day.
Listening to : Maneater - Nelly Furtado

Feeling : Hungry




0 Divulge:

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD