I’ve been tagged by MaryT to do this meme.

Okay, first up, here are the Rules:

Link to the person that tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
Let your tagger know when you entry is up

Six unimportant things about me:

  1. I'm addicted to drama shows.
  2. I love watching Formula 1.
  3. I hate changes in schedule/plans.
  4. I'm a light sleeper.
  5. I am lazy in brushing my dog's fur.
  6. I talk to my dog like a baby.

People I tag, Vera; Blogsilog; PrettyLifeOnline; Hotomom; BING; Lynn;


TeacherJulie awarded me with these 2 awards that I'm grateful for :)




8 Divulge:

Marla said...

We have lots in common. I too sometimes talk to my dogs like babies. I wear ear plugs because every little noise wakes me up. I hate that! Okay, I don't like Formual 1 but I have a friend who does! I love drama shows and also do not comb my dogs enough. We are both too cool!

Anonymous said...

this is a fun tag! i'll do this later and thanks for including me on on your tag list. ;) i'll be back here when i'm done with it. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag...I'll do it as soon as I can. God Bless! And congrats on the awards.. you desrve it!

Lynn said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll do this. :) I don't like sudden changes in plans too. :D

maryt/theteach said...

Great job, Ling! Thanks for participating! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello thanks for the tag. I just finished and I am about to post it.

Barb said...

I talk to my dog like a baby, too. In fact me and hubby call ourselves her mom & dad. Pathetic, huh? :)

CHIKAI ♥ said...

i'm done! ;) this link is here:

http://www.blogsilog.com/?p=719

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD