If it's your birthday today................ Happy Birthday!!
Only once every 4 years we get 29 days in February. Those born on this date will have the choice of celebrating their birthdays on 28th February or 1st March.
29 February is also known as Leap Day. A leap year is a year in which one extra day has been inserted, or intercalated, at the end of February. A leap year consists of 366 days, whereas other years, called common years, have 365 days.
Leap years are needed to keep our calendar in alignment with the earth's revolutions around the sun.


Every since returning home from work on Wednesday, I've been asleep 3/4 of the 2 days. I spent almost the entire Thursday sleeping away. Thanks to the medication that caused me to be so drowsy my entire body is aching now!! Due to too much sleep, my eyes even hurt. The irritating cough is still persistent and the doctor can't do much since I can't take cough syrup. To make matters worst, both my kids have not been spared from my germs. So currently in this household now, 3 of us are sick and whiny. The Man is playing nurse to all 3 of us, feeding us our medications in the middle of the night. It won't be long before the attack of germs will get to him!

I've got this bland taste in my mouth and a super dry throat! It's so uncomfortable, drinking water doesn't even seem to help. For the past 3 days we had only porridge and I swear I will gag at the sight of porridge now!

The surrounding of my nose is now all red, dry and peeling. Thanks to the sniffles, I practically hugged my box of kleenex to sleep together with an ocean of used tissues on my bed. The helper told me to use the toilet roll instead!! &^%($$^%$*( Talk about sympathy....... NON-EXISTENT!

3 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

Hi there.....just dropping by. Hope you'll enjoy your weekend!

kiky f said...

a daughter of my cousin had her birthday today, she was born in 2000, what chineese year was that? golden dragon...you know, the year when people believe it will bring you luck

InspiredMumof2 said...

Aiyo, hope you get well soon. Don't let the cough develop into bronchitis or pneumonia. This cough is viral. I know its hot, but sleep with the fan switched on instead of aircon. If you can take strepsils, it can just tentatively soothe the throat. And get your helper to make you a glass of warm green tea. Drink it in the morning, lunch time or tea break. Sorry for nagging here LOL

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD