Public holiday today thanks to Labor Day! Here's also to EastCoastLife,

Happy Birthday 生日快了 EastCoastLife

*********
Mary has shared with me this fun meme by Trav. It has been a long time since I've done any trivia and this came just nice.

I'm participating in Trav's First Trivia Meme.
The rules are as follows:
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to:
1. Choose a category from one of these: Television, Stage & Screen, Nightly News, Publishing, Lives & Times, Music
2. Find 8 bits of trivia about your selected category
3. Be sure to let me know you decide to play along so I can see what you come up with.
4. You may tag, or simply offer the meme for borrowing or stealing as you like.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I choose Music as my category and my 8 bits of trivia are on
ELVIS PRESLEY


1. What Elvis hit single is based on an 1861 classical piece entitled "Aura Lee"?
Love Me Tender

2. What was Elvis' first #1 hit on the U.S. Billboard pop charts?
HeartBreak Hotel

3. What was the name of Elvis' twin brother who died at birth?
Jesse Presley

4. What was the first National TV show that Elvis appeared on?
Stage Show

5. What did Elvis receive from Richard Nixon?
Special Agent Badge

6.What song does Elvis sing, with the only music provided by a music box, in the film "Blue Hawaii"?
Can't Help Falling In Love With You

7. Which of Elvis' associates wrote "Separate Ways"?
Red West

8. "You're not a dream, you're not an angel" is the opening line to which 1971 release?
Until It's Time For You To Go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll tag just a few people:
Liza, Maiylah, Picturing of Life, Heart of Rachel
All are welcome to do it.
Please do link back to Travis and me so we could come visit what you've chosen and posted. Have fun with it!


On a weather like this, the person that will make my day would be him.

Napaboaniya APAD

9 Divulge:

Travis Cody said...

Well done! Thanks so much for playing and for letting me know so I can "collect" it.

I'm trying to gather as many as I can for a recap post later in May.

Thanks!

Heart of Rachel said...

Very interesting things about Elvis Presley. I didn't know he had a twin brother who died at birth.

Thanks for the tag. I'll let you know when I'm done with mine.

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm done with mine.

maryt/theteach said...

Elaine, great post about Elvis! Also Happy Labor Day! I go over and wish Happy Birthday to Eastcoastlife! :D

Anonymous said...

hi elaine! thanks, i'm working on it right now, but i'll be posting it at
http://liz.mommyslittlecorner. com. i hope you don't mind.

see you later...

Anonymous said...

thanks, Elaine!
will do this soon ... :)

escape said...

wow! the facts. did you really researched for this?

Anonymous said...

done with mine! :)

happy weekend, Elaine!

eastcoastlife said...

Thanks for your lovely birthday wish! I still have some birthday cake in my fridge. :)
*hugs*

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD