Apr 24, 2008

Feeling Hyper

Skies are gloomy with clouds threatening to open up drowning us. But I'm in high spirits!!! Yah, so I'm high in spirits what's the big deal? Big deal to me, cause I've not felt this way in months!


I'll be heading for the Formula Drift show here in Singapore this coming Sunday with L. I've been so looking forward to this event ever since that morning L messaged to ask if I'll like to go with her. Just 2 more days and I'll be feasting my eyes. Julie has been feeding my temptations on cars the past few weeks with pictures taken at car shows she attended in the Philippines recently. This week it'll be my turn!! *evil.mode*

I cleared my hard disk freeing it for space. Trashed lots of junk with no need anymore. Wrote most pictures onto CDR. But it's tiring writing 700MB only each time. I need a DVD writer!!
Uploaded family pictures onto Flickr. But reached the limits of 100mb not even halfway through. Than I realized the problem, I was uploading the original size files!! Deleting them and re uploading would not help cause Flickr sets the limit of uploads to 100mb for free accounts per month only. Anyone wanna buy me a Pro Flickr account?!?!

I recently added the CDHK into my SD card for my camera. Having loads of fun with the extra capabilities of what CDHK can do on my canon.
Canon sucks in one thing, no battery icon indicating battery life. With the CDHK, voila! My battery indicator is displayed on the LCD screen. But the best part of the CDHK in my opinion is, it enables my camera to take RAW pictures!!

*jump high* & *click heels*.....................*falls flat on face*


Something hard yet feels soft

Napaboaniya APAD

7 Divulge:

chartao said...

Hmm.. I guess I will be waiting for the photos of Formula Drift SG!!!

whats CDHK? i have to agree with the lack of battery indicator for canon as I'm using a Canon too!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Leonard,

The CHDK stands for Canon hack development kit as it seems. But no hack is done on your camera body itself. Only thing is install the program onto the SD card. Does not void warranty to canon or anything. Dun want the program simply format SD card and remove from camera. Works good in my opinion.

You can find out more about it here

maryt/theteach said...

Elaine, you asked what link Richard was talking about on my WW on Tuesday post. I deleted the post so don't worry about it! :D

Liz said...

hi elaine! it's been a long time, how are you? i hope all is well here.

by the way, i have a tag for you, i hope you're up to it. no rush though ;)

http://mlizcochico.blogspot.com/2008/04/time-capsule.html

take care. see you around.

chartao said...

Sigh, I had checked the site, my Canon is too old and no CDHK is available.

Me using A95! sob sob!!

escape said...

go formula one! looking forward to those shots.

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@ dong,
The formula one grandstand tickets cost $1688!! *cries*

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD