MaryT bestowed on me the Circle of Friends award.


A little about MaryT. Mary is a college teacher of literature. I've enjoyed many happy moments via email and comments with her, filled with harmless teasing here and there. There was a period of time her home connection was down and she had no access to the internet. Then, I felt a sense of lost. Asking myself "I wonder how is she? Will she be back online soon?" It was around that time, I've realized how much I've enjoyed her company online, reading her very entertaining and educational posts. There's always something on her post that makes me smile,laugh and learn. She was the one that showed me how to read and write Roman Numerals. I remember how much fun it was practicing it with all sorts of numbers, from birth-dates to phone numbers!!! She's a blogger friend I've made which I'll cherish.

Here's what the creator of the award Phyl has said about this award:
I have lots of girls in my circle and decided that they all needed to know that someone cares about them and appreciate the difference they make in my life. If you are here it may be because I tagged you as one of the girls in my circle! If I didn’t tag you , no offense intended. Tag! You’re it! Consider yourself tagged.” I am going to say TAG to anyone who wants to play along! I consider the “Grateful Gals” a huge part of my circle so please play if you like. The reason these girls are a must read for me….. They are always encouraging, looking for the possibilities instead of pitfalls. Approaching Life with a sense of thoughtfulness and in some cases, humor. They are quick to offer a prayer, or ask for one. Sharing their lives on an almost daily basis is a huge source of joy for me. I hope you will take the time to read them.




Napaboaniya APAD

1 Divulge:

maryt/theteach said...

Wow! Elaine, I'm blushing! It's just amazing to me how we can make such good friends online. Would anyone believe it? You are indeed a dear blogger friend! Thanks for that wonderful and highly complimentary description of me! (((hugs!)))

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD