Jun 1, 2008

BlogBlast For Peace


image
Mimi, the owner of BlogBlast for Peace will be doing her fourth launch of the “Dona Nobis Pacem”, a latin words for “Grant Us Peace” on June 4th this year(2008), where bloggers from all across the globe will blog for peace. Her Peace Globe project began in the fall of 2006 with a simple post on her blog.

Her first post ignited a flame in the blogosphere and became a passion. The passion became a movement and amazingly traveled from blog to blog across the globe until it reached 35 countries and 46 states. Visit her blog to find out how you can participate.

My BlogBlast for Peace would be published on 4th June 2008.
Stay tuned!!!!




Napaboaniya APAD

1 Divulge:

Mimi Lenox said...

Thank you so very much for promoting BlogBlast and adding your lovely globe to the collection. I will see you on June 4th!

Great job.

Mimi

P.S. I LOVE your photos!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD