Jun 26, 2008

Give & Return

Give me the definition of the word 'GIVE' please. I looked up dictionary.com and I was given a list. The top of the list states,

to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation; bestow:
If I was given something. It means that the 'thing' is mine right? Whatever I wish to do with it is my right.

Imagine this, you give a kid a candy and in return takes it back and show the kid how it's to be eaten by popping it into your mouth. DUH!

So when someone gives me something and in returns decides what I should do with it. That leaves me wide-eyed.

If you're gonna give it to me yet decide for me how I'm to use it. Please take it back. Cause it makes me wonder why in the first place you're giving it to me.

Author of Blog

Napaboaniya APAD

4 Divulge:

Busymama Karen said...

You are totally right! Gifts should not have strings.

chartao said...

the kid will surely hate you if you do that!!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Leonard,
I not so "Che-ark" lar, that was an example nia.
I'm the one that kena the above wor....

Anonymous said...

A Bright idea to use that picture.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD