Rings of LoveHere it goes:
Are you deeply in love with your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend? If you are, let’s try to see how well you remember the moment of your life with him/her. But before you put yourself in the hot seat please read the rules of this tag first.
- This tag should be passed on to your closest friends.
- Visit the blog of the person you’ve got this tag.
- Leave a comment on her/his tag post. Be sure to thank her/him for this tag.
- Highlight and link all the list of people who accepted this tag by visiting their blog site.
- There are 10 questions that you need to answer but you will be the one to write the 10th question for the next person you want to pass this tag.
Here are your questions: Be Honest and True!
1. How did you meet your husband/wife or boyfriend/girlfriend?
Through a bunch of
2. Where did you go on your first date?
A pub for a couple of drinks.
3. When was your first intimate kiss?
On a cold and rainy evening and we had nothing better else to do...
4. How many girlfriends/boyfriends he/she had in the past? Do you honestly know?
I'll say, we both have our past....
5. What is his/her ethnicity?
He's a pure Singaporean Chinese.
6. What is his favorite food?
7. What is he/she like if he/she is mad?
He says the meanest thing and than apologize after that like a child!
8. What are the things he/she did you thought is the most romantic thing he’d/she’d ever done?
I'll reply this question after someone teaches him the word - ROMANTIC
9. Describe how he/you proposed to you.
He was a cheapo, and proposed to me using my birthday gift from him (a ring). Bleah!!
10. Would you go out with any of the guys Mo posts on his blog Captured by Gravity?(Warning: don't click on this link if you don't want to see sexy guys)
Can I trade my current half for any of the guys there?!?!
*My 10th Question is of the same as Mary, gotta love that question most!! *
I'm tagging on to anyone that wishes to do this fun meme :)
I got a blog award - Personal Effort Award from Gabriel, of "Live from Waterloo".
Really thankful that Gabriel enjoys my blog and has bestowed this kind award on me.