Dec 14, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #53

Weekend SnapShot

Escape Theme Park
A day in Escape Theme Park


The kids enjoyed themselves thoroughly..WET! With no extra clothes and 2 dripping wet kids. We ended up buying clothes for them to change into in fear of drenched car seats.
I wondered why I was there? I'm too chicken for high thrilling rides of any kind.
Many times I was urged by The Man to go on the thrill rides, I told him "get a million horses to drag me if you can!"

A wonderful place for the kids to run around enjoying themselves on those rides. Yet, one thing we all couldn't stand! Lining up for the rides!!! Lining up for let's say 20-30 minutes for a single 1-2 minute ride.
Lesson of the day, never head to the amusement park during school vacation or on a weekend...
Author of Blog

12 Divulge:

Juliana said...

That was FUN trip.

My WS entry this week : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We are freezing over here! LOL nice shots too..

Happy holidays!

Anonymous said...

Btw girl, that photo in your facebook is smokin hot! hehe But we still want you to see that beautiful face;)

Ibyang said...

the rides look sooo cool!
happy monday!

ibyang
http://awifescharmedlife.blogspot.com/2008/12/weekend-snapshot-movie-date.html

Anonymous said...

looks like you were having fun. I'm sure kids enjoyed that place.

Kero said...

hahaha. you should try sometime. the adrenaline rush leaves you thrilled, excited and refresh. a great exercise for heart and lungs too! my entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

Anonymous said...

wow, nice collage!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

my!! it's been a long long time since my last visit to themepark like this! great to see you guys had fun! :)

tigerfish said...

Another fun weekend for u ah? Not affected by chiong heh rain meh?

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like a beautiful time!

Anonymous said...

I can imagine how packed it is!!!!! well at least the kids enjoyed being wet!!!!! mine is here http://aussietalks.com/2008/12/ikea-shopping.html

eastcoastlife said...

It was raining these few days. Weren't you caught in the rain?

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD