Jan 4, 2009

Weekend SnapShot #56

Weekend SnapShot

1st day of school - 2 Jan'09
The kids preparing for school after their 6 weeks vacation.


The past few days following after Christmas and New Year's Day were hectic as can be.
The kids returned to school after their 6 weeks vacation.
My boy starts primary(elementary) school.
After he came back from school the first day.
My heart sank! He wasn't the least pleased about going to school.
Having only spent the maximum of 4 hours in Kindergarten, the current 6-7 hours in school bothers him very much.
All I can hope is he'll soon sta
rt 'enjoying' school soon.
Author of Blog

18 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

My little boy will go back to school by Wednesday;) I can feel the same way as you! They do grow up so fast!

Have a great evening there,Elaine!

Carver said...

Good shots of your children getting ready for school. I hope they have a good week back at school.

Ibyang said...

that's a nice collage.
good luck on their first day of school :)

Anonymous said...

I hope your boy will be able to adjust soon :)

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

i was not also pleased of going back to work this morning.:D your boy would enjoy school as soon as he has found friends there.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how they were feeling that time, because when I was with that age, I loved going to school. :-)

SASSY MOM said...

Those are really cute shots of your kids. Thanks for sharing.

Kero said...

hahaha. were they excited to go back to school? Happy New Year to your family! My entry is here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

Anonymous said...

Hope you kids enjoy they sch day!!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure your boy will manage. happy new year!!

my post is here..Weekend Snapshot

Anonymous said...

My son starts school today and this indicate that Holiday is really over.

SandyCarlson said...

They look ready! Beautiful shot.

Heart of Rachel said...

Most of the kids went back to school today but my son's school decided to move 1st day of classes on Wed.

Anonymous said...

For sure they were excited. My daughter is going back tomorrow.

Strider said...

That would be such a drag for the kids...but maybe also for moms and dads. HNY!

tigerfish said...

I hate school! Woops!

stan said...

hehe...my first day in schl was today. part timer here.

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

I like how white and clean their shoes are! Do they love school?

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD