Sep 26, 2008

Phot Hunt - View

PhotoHunt

The Singapore Flyer
The Singapore Flyer
Singapore Flyer is the world's largest observation wheel. Standing at a stunning 165m from the ground, the Flyer offers you breathtaking, panoramic views of the Marina Bay, our island city and beyond to Malaysia and Indonesia.
If you're here this weekend in Singapore for the Formula 1 Singapore GP, you'll be able to catch the Singapore Flyer which just next to the circuit.
My other View @ Napaboaniya APAD



Author of Blog

45 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elaine! My post has also a Ferris Wheel! haha :) Nice shot! :D I loe riding with them :D lol

Happy Weekend!~

Anonymous said...

I meant LOVE..sorry, typos!

Heart of Rachel said...

I could just imagine how huge that ferris wheel is. Lovely shot.

Mine is not up yet. I'll post it later.

Carver said...

What a gorgeous shot and I can imagine the view from there.

Unknown said...

Wow - what a view! And what a great photo. Thanks for the visit!

Anonymous said...

Lovely shot!
I can understand that the view must be wonderful from the top of the wheel.

Satkuru said...

LOL mine is on ferris wheel as well :D i can't wait for this week's race. it's definitely gonna be something different :D

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Thanks for visiting us at snap2.

Fishman said...

I saw that all the time whenever I head to Singapore. It's even more beautiful at night with the blue lights.

Juliana RW said...

nice shot!

Please drop at my PH post also : in HERE or HERE. Thanks

Bengbeng said...

i hope one day u post pic of view from wheel :) Happy weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is one big wheel!!

Happy Weekend.

CRIZ LAI said...

My head is spinning with that view now. No wonder I dozed off just now.. LOL!

http://crizcats.blogspot.com/

jams o donnell said...

Amazing! It liiks like it dwarfs the London Eye. Happy weekend

Anonymous said...

Have you been on this? I don't think I have been on a ferris wheel since I was a teenager. :)

It sure is beautiful. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I saw that the last time I went to SG. Didn't get a chance to take a ride though

Photo Cache said...

I have seen this view with my own eyes and I can say,it's fantastic.

ancient one said...

Yes, you can certainly get a good view from up there...unless, you are a scaredy cat like me and keep your eyes shut when I'm up so high..LOL Great Post!!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Mine will be up soon.

SabineM said...

fabulous shot!
I love Ferris Wheels too!
Thank you for your visit to Snap2Days

Anonymous said...

I have only tried the Ferris Wheel once! That was ages ago-when I was in highschool. :-)

Anonymous said...

I thought I went to the wrong blog when it all turned black! lol. Nice one btw. :)

And I think, I'm too lazy to take part in Sky Watch... See how... >.<

Colin Campbell said...

I have been on the London Eye. Very nice. We have a large Ferris Wheel just next my office. It only operates during the show every year.

Are you watching the F1?

eastcoastlife said...

I was at the flyer yesterday night too. :)

I love your template!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's a nice entry...keep it up.

SASSY MOM said...

Nice photo. I bet that ferris wheel can really give you a pans in your stomach when you ride ;-) happy weekend!

jmb said...

Great view from there as well as a great shot. Have a good weekend Napaboaniya.

stan said...

I haven been up there! I've got inside news abt the flyer tho. :P

Leslie: said...

I bet you get an AWESOME view from that observatory!

Everyday Healy said...

So, that's the eye of Singapore? Big eyes! Wide scope! Can see so far... Hehe...

Sad to say that The eye of Malaysia is not as sharp as it though. Hahahaha......

Corey~living and loving said...

WOW! I want to see that. totaly cool.
have a great weekend.

PastormacsAnn said...

Oh wow! It's huge! The view from up there must be just spectacular, provided you have no fear of heights. Yikes!

Wonderful choice for the theme!

Smalltown RN said...

oh that looks to scary for me.....I really don't like ferris wheels....to high....but that is a great photo

Jientje said...

The view from there must also be stunning!

tigerfish said...

That is a nice view. :) ....no chance to ride on it yet...too expensive leh!

ipanema said...

this reminds me of the London Eye. beautiful! i'm afraid to ride on ferris wheel...but this is worth a try. :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

That is one huge wheel and great for changing viewing levels!

Fantastic pic and good luck with your new template! It looks wonderful so far!

Cindy said...

I won't even ride the ferris wheels we have around here at fair time much less something that high in the air! But, I bet the view is absolutely spectacular.
My view is here

TorAa said...

Excellent choice for this weeks theme.

Anonymous said...

I love Ferris Wheel even if my knees shake when I am way up there :D

Anonymous said...

I love Ferris Wheel even if my knees shake when I am way up there :D

 gmirage said...

Always a great view and bonus blue sky =) I miss joining photo hunt but Im back! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot, Elaine. I bet the view from above is stunning, too :-)

escape said...

wow! a friend of mine shared me his experience there. it was really really cool and partly hair raising.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Great shot!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD