*PhotoHunt below this post*
I'll be back to comment on PhotoHunter's entries on Sunday.

Happy 8th Birthday Janelle!!!
Muaks!!!!!

Love,
Mom

Happy Birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

Janelle!!!!!!!!
Time didn't pass by me, it flew past me at rocket speed!
It's my daughter's 8th birthday today!! :)
It didn't seem that long ago, we were changing her infant size diaper!!
............Reality check, she's growing up too fast....AND... I'm growing OLD!!

Author of Blog


Email Napaboaniya

11 Divulge:

CRIZ LAI said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANELLE! Don't forget to keep one whole Tiramisu Cheesecake for Uncle Criz here.. :P

http://crizfood.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Janelle! I hope she has a wonderful one.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Janelle! :)

MaR said...

Happy, happy birthday, Janelle!!!

ancient one said...

Happy Birthday Janelle!! Hopeit is one of your best ever! Be kind to your "old" mom. LOL

Colin Campbell said...

It was my daughters 10th birthday last Saturday and my sons 8th birthday on Monday. How did that happen? I will be 50 next year. How did that happen?

earthlingorgeous said...

Happy Birthday Janelle! I'll come over for the tiramisu!

bonggamom said...

Awww, happy birthday to Janelle! My daughter is also turning 8 in April.

eastcoastlife said...

Happy Belated Birthday JANELLE!
Tiramisu for me too?
Cheers!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Criz, Carver, Yen, Mar, ancient one, colin campbell, earthlinggorgeous, bonggamon, eastcoastlife,

Thank you so much for all the kind well birthdays :)

tigerfish said...

Wah, your daughter so tua liow! Happy Birthday!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD