Nov 10, 2007

Damn the desktop!!!!

I'm hopping mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spent 2 hours over the phone with linksys technical support trying to fix the house's desktop wireless network problem!! YET!!! It's still not working!!!! What the bloody fark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are 2 notebooks, 1 desktop, 1 iphone under the MAC filter list!!!! Yet only the bloody desktop isn't working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything was working fine until we added the iphone to the MAC filter list. But it doesn't make sense that the desktop isn't working all of a sudden. It sees our network but is unable to connect to it. Over the phone we even upgraded both routers firmware. When we disable our MAC Filter, the damn desktop is able to connect. Once we enable it, it fucks up again! The MAC address of that desktop IS IS IS listed on our list!!! So why the fuck doesn't it connect!?!?!?!?!??!?! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 2 hours, the mobile phone battery died on me and the phone conversation got cut off. I'm not going to call them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arghz!!!!!!!!! someone stab me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

47th Day.

0 Divulge:

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD