We had lunch with Almighty Queen yesterday at the new Terminal 3 at Changi Airport. It was spacious I would say. In fact too spacious for my liking. Not many airlines utilising it yet I think cause the entire departure and arrival halls were so empty. I must compliment the architectural of the entire building as well as the interior. Transit area is entirely surrounded by full glass allowing those outside the transit area to look in. Ceilings were also using partial glass panels allowing sunshine to beam into the airport. Check the photos I took... it was so quiet with hardly any souls around.

No need to lug those heavy luggages
So new and under-use from the looks of it.
Spot Our Airport Control Tower Outside the Departure Hall
The deserted road outside the Departure drop-off Hall.
At least dun have to walk Real or Fake Trees?
The usual long travellators and those I think 'fake' palm trees for decorative purposes.
Flight Info Anyone?
DD exposed!
Departure Hall Wind Direction?
Departure Hall
Departure Hall
So Quiet.
Transit Area Transit Area
Inside the transit area. Check out how spacious it is!


3 Divulge:

eastcoastlife said...

I have yet to visit Changi Airport Terminal 3. I shall do it .... soon. hehe....

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@ ECL, dun eat at this "taiwan xiao-chi" at the Kopitiam hor, the wait is L-O-N-G, the food is *gulpz* horrible... Serious!

Suzel O'Donnell said...

Dear,

Thanks a lot for your visit. I have been very busy lately, but I'll be back very soon. It is a very nice blog. Congratulations!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD