Jan 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #5

View WW Participants

Photobucket
Re-posting this picture.
I love this picture, taken @ Jacob Ballas Children's Garden .

A place highly recommended for parents to bring their young ones to enjoy the nature of flowers, trees and some educational walks. One reminder though, no adult will gain entry unless accompanied by a child. If you need a child to adopt you for a walk in there, kindly contact me! My kids will love to adopt you for a trip there anytime!!! LOL

39 Divulge:

maiylah said...

lovely shot of a lotus flower! :)

thanks for the visit!
Happy WW!
My WW post

ellen b. said...

So beautiful!!

Digital Flower Pictures said...

Nice flower. I am glad that I was exposed to gardens as a youngster, it has served me well.

Happy WW!

Shamelle said...

There is something magical about the photo. Can't really put into words.


http://enhancelifethinktank.blogspot.com/

Cinnamon Girl said...

That is just lovely. One of my favorite flowers =)

Linda said...

Lovely picture. Certainly worthy of a second post.

Erin Faye said...

very beautiful!!

eastcoastlife said...

I like lotus flowers and lotus soup and lotus seeds. hehehe.... Such a useful plant.

Utah Mommy said...

I like to see flowers, all nature. Great one you have here. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I can see why you love that picture. :-D

Anonymous said...

You've just posted one of my favourite flowers! Double thumbs up for your lovely shot (=

Chester said...

nice... new here!

Anonymous said...

That is a nice photo of the flower. Great that you have the sushi lunch too. :D

Serena

*Tanyetta* said...

love it :)

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! And from a children's garden! Those are always fun!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! And from a children's garden! Those are always fun!

frizzyeatworld said...

That's a really beautiful photo. Have a good one now. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

You've captured its delicate nature...nice shot. And thanks for your kind words about my WW.

Heart of Rachel said...

That's a beautiful picture. That Children's Garden must be a special place worth visiting.

carrie said...

Hmm. That looks very un-winter-like. I'm wanting to be there today.

happy wednesday.

Sreisaat said...

Very pretty, lotus is one of my favorite flowers. They come in different colors, but I love the purple or light blue. If I am not mistaken, lotus is the national flower of Cambodia.

HartofDixie said...

That's a lovely shot.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Happy WW.

Also taps at
Crizematt.

Tips_tricks said...

Whites are my favorite but yours looks lovely as well.

Gabriel said...

A beautiful picture!

Please check my post here.

Happy WW!

Julia Phillips Smith said...

The requirement for an accompanying child into the gardens is delightful. Lovely shot of the flower.

Autumn said...

Beautiful picture. Happy WW!

Family Adventure said...

That is a lovely, lovely shot. Thanks for sharing and happy WW!

Heidi

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Ohhh -Lily pads, I love those! Very nice photo! Happy WW to you :D

Two Peas In a Pod said...

What a beautiful picture. Love the color of the flower.
Kyla

LadyNoor said...

Very lovely photo. Love the colour and the 'lonely' impression the flower given.. Happy WW!

maryt/theteach said...

Beautiful lotus flower, nap! thanks for sharing and visiting my WW post!

Eve said...

Very pretty and very peaceful, too.

Thanks for visiting me.

Unknown said...

Happy WW! Great photo.

My WW meme influenced by Oscar nominee Ruby Dee.

peace, Villager

Daisy said...

Oh, that reminds me of the Monet Water Lilies paintings! Very pretty.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Very pretty, worth a second showing.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I'm glad you decided to re-post it.

Cynthia said...

Wonderful shot!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's beautiful. I love the color!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD