Feb 14, 2008

♥ Day | Award

Happy ♥ Day Everyone!
Today I made this award specially for all blogger friends that have been sweet, fun, funny and lovely. Valentine's Day a day mostly remembered for love.
However, I'll say Peace above Love. Yes?


*Drum roll* This award is for the following lovable blogger friends,

MaryT, Marla, Mazie, TeacherJulie, Inspiredmomof2, Marie, EastCoastLife, CrizLai, Ellen_Heartbeats, Sandy Carlson, Sabinem, PrettyLifeOnline, David Mcmahon, April, Yennygirl, Rooms of My Heart, Ellen The Happy Wonderer, GBex

and so many more... I'm sorry if I've left anyone out. Do feel free to grab it :) Hopefully also pass the peace along to others :)



17 Divulge:

eastcoastlife said...

YEAH!!! I got it! Thanks for the love, sweetie!

Happy Valentine's Day!!
*throws chocolates and red roses*
kisses and hugs

david mcmahon said...

Thank you so much - I'm delighted to be on the same lit as so many bloggers who work I am familiar with.

As I've said on one blog today, the thing we all crave most is peace.

My sincere thanks, again.

PS: Doesn't look as if I'll be at the Singapore air show, but you never know!

CRIZ LAI said...

Cool... I love the award! Where is the chocolates and roses and candies and hmm...heart shaped cookies that were to accompany the award?? Hehe :P

Anyway, it's great to know that I'm still in the mind of others here. Thanks for the award. I'm honored!

InspiredMumof2 said...

Aww, thanks :-) Thats so sweet. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

InspiredMumof2 said...

Aww, thanks :-) Thats so sweet. Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Anonymous said...

Ling, thanks you so much! You know I really appreciate it! It's going up on my sidebar! :) HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Jientje said...

Happy Valentine to you too! If you're interested to read the rest of yesterday's story, it's up now?
It's here:
http://heaveninbelgium.blogspot.com/2008/02/thirsday-thirteen-thirteen-pictures.html

marie said...

Happy Val's day! so sweet of u la. :)

SandyCarlson said...

Thank you so much! You made my day. Bless your beautiful heart.

ellen b. said...

Thank you so much for the sweet award and on this special day! I really appreciate it...

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much. Yup, peace is very much needed all over the world.

I can't monitor my links that much coz the Big Bang Link Posts has my links going "crazy" I don't know which one to choose whether its from the Big Bang or tags from friends :) Thanks for putting in a comment about this award.

See you at the PH!

Shoshana said...

This is a really nice award.

Marla said...

I love it! Thank you very much! Maizie thinks it is adorable and will put it on her blog real soon! Happy Valentine's Day sweetie!

Trinity said...

Elaine, thanks for the award! I appreciate it very much... I will save it for the next award party if you don't mind.. :-)

How was your Valentine?

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@ all,

I'm really glad all of you liked the award.
Gladness from all of you made my day yesterday and today :)
Peace to all and may love surround you always!

♥,
napaboaniya

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! Sorry took me awhile to get here..Ya know with 2 kids and the other one is only 2 months it will take all your time..:)

Anyway, I'm so flattered that I am in those list of fab bloggers! You have no idea how much this means to me! Thanks for being a nice online friend..Hope you're V Day was awesome unlike mine! hehe

See you around! Xoxo

Barb said...

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day :)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD