Wordless Wednesday Below.

I am such a big IDIOT!!! I thought work started today!! I travelled all the way to work only to realised work only STARTS NEXT Wednesday and not TODAY!!! I feel like the biggest fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to my foolishness, I spent close to 3 hours travelling for nothing!! *I.wanna.bang.my.head.on.concrete*

Arrived there to see an empty pool, with blank faces of all my students! All came forward to first wish me Happy New Year and the next came the statement I almost drowned in. They all screamed out in unison "There's no class today!!!"

At that point of time I almost wished I dropped dead! Someone slap me please!!!

14 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

wah! I better dun qi kek you any further today.COOL DOWN!!

eastcoastlife said...

*piak piak*
Why so goondu!?

kakaka.... wah! still got one more week of holiday wor! Let's lou yu sang! Lai ah! lai ah!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@AO,

I'm still boiling ow after so many hours liow!!

@ECL,
Dunno now I lou 'shark meat' can smile or not leh! My backside almost 'pit' from that 2.5hrs of journey!! *bang.wall*

Barb said...

Oops!

Anonymous said...

Take it easy.... everybody makes mistakes once in a while. Just dropped by to say I'm done with the tag. Thanks!

Unknown said...

I think, am not sure, that banging your head on concrete would make things worse.

Cynthia said...

I hate when that happens:(

Anonymous said...

You must love or thinking more about work. Don't be mad, just relax or heoh for another week.

Poor me, have been working through the Chinese New Year.

mynameislina said...

Yikessss...

That was awful...poor u. I will never forget that I'm on holidays coz I'm such a lousy employee tehehhehehe

But please don't bang your head on concrete... ^_^

Marla said...

Oh, my god. That would suck.

InspiredMumof2 said...

Aiyo, it happened to me once too. Just take it easy, stay home relax and watch TV. And remember its next wednesday!

Anonymous said...

oh!!!unexpected hassles can get any woman's blood boiling..savor some dark chocolates, it contain flavonols that lowering high blood pressure and relaxing the mind and body...
Happy Valentines Day!

eastcoastlife said...

Now you not only backside 'pit', your head also baluku! hahaha....
sayang sayang

Anonymous said...

So true.... Why cant we be children forever???

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD