Feb 21, 2008

Message in a Bottle


MaryT has tagged me for the Mimi's Message In a Bottle Meme.

Here are the rules:
You are about to send a virtual Message In a Bottle across the Blog Ocean. Leave a message in the sand or on the bottle. Write anything you wish. Be a pirate or a poet. Serious or silly. Anonymous or not. What message would you like to send out to the universe?

Message In A Bottle Meme
1. Compose a message to place in your virtual bottle.
2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic <---
3. Use a graphics program of your choice to place the message on the picture.
4. Post the Message In a Bottle meme and your creation on your blog along with these rules.
5. Tag a minimum of 5 bloggers - or your entire blogroll - to do the same. Notify them of the tag.Your virtual bottle will remain afloat in the blogosphere ocean for all blogernity (That's a
Mimism for blog + eternity.)

So, if you are tagged by me, go over to Mimi's and ADD your site to her Mr. Linky list and place your blog's name and url in a comment HERE TO LET MIMI KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE MEME. Mimi will add it to the master list of message bottles. Email mimiwrites2005 at yahoo.com if you have questions. Participation is optional. Just remember she has a dungeon....and some of you are STILL there from the Band Meme. Have fun!

Here's Mine :


Here I tag the following:
TeacherJulie ; EverydayHealy ; Trinity ; Yen ; Rachel

All are welcome to do the meme. Leave me a comment and I'll visit yours :)


Last day of the Lunar New Year today. 15 days didn't pass us by, it FLASHED by us!!!

14 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me,girlie! I'll do this asap. But is it okey if I'll do this in my other blog? I need something new there:)

Xo

Heart of Rachel said...

This is a fun meme. Thanks for the tag. I'll let you know when I'm done with mine.

Everyday Healy said...

OMG! I don't even know how to paste to words in the picture. Can you teach me, my dear?

This is my MSN : healylim@hotmail.com

I am kind of slow, don't I? So sorry. I would appreciate it so much if you can help, my dear friend. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

hello there...just passing by! take care napaboaniya..

Carver said...

Take care of yourself. I'm sorry you have such a deep loss.

maryt/theteach said...

I'm sorry Ling for your loss... I'm glad you got some of it out doing the meme. Great job!

Akelamalu said...

I popped over from Mimi's to read your message. I'm so sorry for you loss m'dear. x

Sandee said...

Big hug honey. I don't know who you lost, but you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks for the visit and I'm looking for those rear-veiw mirrors as we speak. :)

MaR said...

I don't know who you lost but it sure hurts to read that...

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Wow. That's heavy. I hope I never find myself in the same position. I'm sorry for your loss.

Kathi said...

I'm touched by your words. I'm so sorry you have lost someone very important to you.

Kathi

Travis Cody said...

Very sorry for your loss.

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm back to let you know my message in a bottle is ready.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to comment on your personal message in a bottle on my earlier visit.

Your message reflects sadness in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry for your loss, this message is so heavy. Hugs.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD