View WW Participants


Formula 1 Singapore Grand Prix 2008

If you're booking tickets, kindly buy me 1 ticket too!!! :P



Today I will not make the same mistake of reporting to work and finding out there's no work like last week. I called and confirmed that there IS lessons today. I will kick my own butt if I ever made the same mistake again! But I'm kinda in lazy mode today for work, especially when I'm having my M currently. What a drag!! Plus the journey there.... Can I call in sick later? *evil.grin*

47 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

Are you going?

Utah Mommy said...

Wow! That must be very exciting. Happy WW!
CUTE SMILES

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like a lively place!

jams o donnell said...

Ah I bet it will be worth being there - especially if Lewis Hamilton wins! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Looks interesting.

Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

My hubs and son would love that. Happy WW.

Tina said...

Singapore rocks!! Airshow, Formula 1... Would like to come over ;-)

Have a great WW, Tina

tammi said...

Wow, between one of the world's premier airshows and the Grand Prix, Singapore has a lot goin' on!

Anonymous said...

Nice cars.... Thanks for visiting. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure it will be fab! I'd love to watch;) hehe

Sreisaat said...

Wow!! Looks like Singapore is heading for exciting times at the Grand Prix.

Anonymous said...

hi napaboaniya..sound s interesting ...How I'd love too...
happy WW

maiylah said...

looks like pretty exciting times again! :)

Misty DawnS said...

Great photo! It looks like a blast :-)

Cheerio said...

Great photo and seems very exciting.

chartao said...

haha...nowadays bus stop here getting more more interesting with these ads on top of them!!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Very cool. I'm a Nascar kinda gal myself, though. :)

Thanks for the visit. Happy WW.

eastcoastlife said...

Back to work, you training for the Grand Prix!? I know you are competitive but I didn't know you are a car racer!! hahaha....

Le Butterfly said...

Grew up watching formula One - now its only on the paid channels (sad).

Nicky Louda is my all time favourite driver

Nice shot

Thanks for stopping by.
BTW it is a leaf on the sea sand.

Serina Hope said...

ARe you going??

**"Liza"** said...

Ohh man that would be great to watch! i love car racing even watch it on TV but nothing beat watching it live. ;) happy WW!
Life’s Impression

Vashonnte said...

how fun!!

Jen said...

Fun! Do you get to go? Happy WW!

MaR said...

My boys are F1 fans, I have watched ONCE when it was the one in Barcelona. BTW I recently took a picture of the Barcelona circuit from the plane. Hey: I could use it for a ww too :)
Happy ww

Heart of Rachel said...

My hubby dreams of watching a live F1 race.

Unknown said...

I´d love to be there ;)

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Bring me! Bring me. Please

Anonymous said...

I would really love to be there. Happy WW.

Juliana said...

when it will be come...

My WW : Paris

Anonymous said...

If i got free ticket for airplane i'd like to be there also hi hi hi hi

My WW : Bali

Anonymous said...

If it's televised, we snuggle up and watch it.

HartofDixie said...

That must be fun. Thanks for dropping by!

Unknown said...

Happy WW! Great photo. We just had the Daytona 500 this past weekend in America...

Have you seen the new shoes being worn by Barack Obama supporters? I share them in my WW meme today!

peace, Villager

tx sweetie said...

nice shot.thanks for posting.check out mine too

speechless

out of words

Utah Mommy said...

Been here again. Leaving some footprints to say thank you for stopping by. Have a blessed day!
MY LIFE MY WORLD
SWEET PARADISE

Erin Faye said...

Me and my hubby would love to go to that!!

Barb said...

I usually just watch Nascar, but hubby will watch any kind of racing. Cool picture. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Ah, Ling, the party's over! Yes, back to work! Til next year! :) Happy WW!

I'm tagging you for a fun meme: "Message in a Bottle" I think you'll like it! Come by and see!

Anonymous said...

Will you be attending the race?

Andrea said...

Great shot! :)

Lhen said...

Nice shot! Great entry! Happy WW!

http://edsnanquil.com

Gabriel said...

I love Formula 1, and can't wait for the season to begin! I had forgotten that they'll be racing in Singapore...

My post for this week: Vrooom!.

Thanks for dropping by. Happy WW!

Gabriel said...

...and they're going to be racing during the night!!! What a treat!!!

Cynthia said...

Fun, fun, fun!

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Wow, racing is so very cool!

Mine's here

Happy WW to you :D

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a lot of money to spend just to watch folks drive around in a circle! lol

Natalie said...

I hope you get your ticket!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD