Feb 3, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #8

Weekend SnapShot

Like my dog seen here, we spent the entire Sunday lazing around home. *lazy.mode.swtich.on* What better way to spent on a rainy Sunday?

I was bitchin' about almost jumping out of my skin after realising I was short of 21 episodes of Jumong. Turned out there's 120 episodes! Which kinda got me confused since the official site states it's finale at episode 81. I've finally laid my hands on the remaining episodes and already eagerly catching on with the drama :P

32 Divulge:

poor man's nicole richie said...

it also rained here but i had to work.
that's a cutie posh.
have a great week ahead!

Morning Sniffles

Heart of Rachel said...

It was a cloudy day here but it didn't rain that much.

Nice to see your furry pal taking advantage of the rainy day to relax and unwind. :)

Thanks for visiting.

Anonymous said...

Awww...relaxing, eh? :) Nice shot!

Anonymous said...

Like you, we had a lazy-day Satruday because of the drizzles but I did not get lazy, had students as early as 7am! Sunday was the same too that's why we didn't have our picnic lunch.

Have a great week!

SandyCarlson said...

That's exactly what Sunday should look like! Great photo.

Carver said...

I like lazy days, especially when it's raining. Love the shot of your dog.

Barb said...

My cats lazy switch only has the "on" position!

Emzkie said...

hahaha! thats so cute.. i hope i can do lazy days too.. lol

Juliana said...

hi hi hi hi...cute dog :D

Visit My Weekend Snapshot : Storm

Pretty Life Online said...

what a lovely dog!!! thanks for dropping...

Anonymous said...

so so cute! nice to see u have with ur dog for the whole weekend!

mine is up too!!
http://www.pinoynetwork.org/vera
see yah there!

happy ws!

Anonymous said...

My weekend was spent shopping at the mall and visiting my mom's grave.

Cute dog! It is okay to laze around on weekends from time to time. This way, you get to recharge for another busy week ahead :)

Happy Monday!

Sasha
She

Sharon said...

What a cutie! Looking quite relaxed there.

si kiky said...

heavy rain on weekend...
your dog is cute

Anonymous said...

hello my friend,
how r u today? love yr lazy oh so lazy shot today :)

Just want to say i find yr comment humorous n Mrs BB is laughing her hea d off..yr comment abt the resort feel and the blinds. thanks

Mrs BB wanted to throw the plsnt away too...now thanks to u she is having second thoughts hahahahahha.. i love this plant. i want this plant

Marla said...

You are so right! That is the best way to spend a Sunday!

Natalie said...

Looks comfy! I love just lazying around. :)

My Weekend Snapshot

etteY said...

my favorite thing to do! :P

p.s. thank for the nice comment on my blog! :)

**"Liza"** said...

Welll she sure looked comfy just laying there.. I would do the same if it rain here. ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah, love to laze around (with a hot cup of coffee) when it rains too...but it hasn't been raining in this part of the world for quite sometime now.

Have a blessed week ahead!

Anna said...

What a cutie, she's very comfy and probably fall asleep hehehe...

Mine is up too:
Every Beat Of My Heart

Jeanne said...

nice to see your dog like that .... thanks for dropping by. happy WS

eastcoastlife said...

I thought you poison your dog! hahaha......

I'll still be living in the East. It's too sayang to leave it. Plus I would have to change my blog name if I move to other places, like ... Bukit Timah Life or Thomson Life or Telok Blangah Life.... yucks!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute dogie and cuddly. TC

ellen said...

hey elaine, that pet dog of yours is indeed a very cute and lovely one!.... have a nice week to you!

Joyismygoal said...

Is she mopping the floor?:>

Anonymous said...

Jumong was a big hit here too. Anyway, dog's so cuddly!

Anonymous said...

hey cutie! you looks having in there.

forevermonk said...

yayyyyyy=---- you reminded me of our black cat here at the monastery who died last week- all the monks mourned fo CIRILO's death!.... he has been a part of our lives- he came over the monastery 9 years ago- i came here 6 years ago! bless you my friend!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute and very comfy!!

Vashonnte said...

so cute! i wish i could lounge around like that! haha!

Melanie said...

Sounds perfect to me!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD