Julie awarded me a some really great awards recently. I'll be glad to share with the following bloggers the You Cheer Me Up Award.


The following sweet lovable bloggers that cheer me up instantly with their get well wishes the past couple of days when my entire family was sick.

Trinity | Davao | Lynn | Liza | TeacherJulie | BengBeng | SandyCarlson | Butchay | Carver | eastcoastlife | Lilli & Nevada | MaryT | Juliana RW | picturing of life | Larawannabe | lotis | Jeanne | vera | Natalie | Yen | Bing | kiky f | maiylah snippets | Jen | Munchkin Mommy | genny | ettey | tigerfish | Sharon | Heart of Rachel | Amy Shipp | poor man's nicole richie| jam | HiPnCooLMoMMa | Marla | Inspiredmumof2 |

Many thanks to The Kopi-Soh for buying those 2 jackets while on vacation for the kids. Both are of perfect fit.
Both the Js love their new jackets and been wearing them all the while from the chills their fever was causing them. Perfect gift at the perfect time!



Rainy weather and the sick nausea feeling is definitely not I had in mind during my medical leave stay at home :(

31 Divulge:

SandyCarlson said...

As a big-time Lucy fan, I have hoped for this award for a long time. Thanks so much! God bless.

Carver said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate that and I hope you and your family are feeling much better this week.

Anonymous said...

You cheer me up too! I always look forward for your comments:D hehe Thanks for the morning smile,Elaine! Take Care!

etteY said...

oh thank you dear!

eastcoastlife said...

Thank you makcik! hehehe.....

Glad you are well now to be dishing out awards!

I went to recce the Kranji Countryside and found all those interesting farms, so I started a week of posting farm visits. Boring ah?

poor man's nicole richie said...

wow, i did into know i cheered you up on your gloomy sick days.
thanks. really appreciate it.
about the nausea, try to eat dry crackers or suck on hard candies.
hope you'll finally shake that awful thing off.
Morning Sniffles

kiky f said...

you cheer me up to..ok. I'll grab the discount :P
anyway, I'm planning to visit singpore on april-may...I like to take kevin to Jurong bird park :-D

Marla said...

WHy that you dear! You cheer me up too!!!! Cool award!

Sharon said...

Thank you so much! I love this Lucy award. your blog cheers me up too.

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

How ♥sweet♥ of you to think of me. I love the award. Thank you so much!! I wish I could do more than just leave "Cheery" comments for you!
{Big Hugs}

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet, you always cheer me up with your comments too.

Take care and regards. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the award, I really appreciate it.I'm so glad that your family is doing well now. You're blog also cheers me up whenever I'm here. Have a good day and Take Care always!

Juliana RW said...

wow...thanks a lot, Napaboaniya :D This is my first award hi hi hi hi... I hope you and family already better now.

Pulchritude said...

I'm included! thank you for this. you cheer me up too in comments. I appreciate it a a lot. be well

Juliana said...

Thanks a lot for this award. You also cheer me up with all your comments on my pics :D

Trinity said...

wah! Thank you for thinking of me!!! I am glad we met in this blogsphere and be friends, Elaine!

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Thanks Elaine! I appreciate it a lot, and I'm happy to know that in my own little way I was able to cheer you up.

Hope everyone has recovered from fever and that everyone feels a lot better now.

Jeanne said...

thanks for the award....so sweet of you.... :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you for this sweet award. I really hope that you're feeling much better now. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Oh i am happy that you give me this award... Hope have a wonderful day. God bless...

Anonymous said...

Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you! This was certainly unexpected. :) I sincerely hope everyone's feeling better now. :D All the best and God bless!

InspiredMumof2 said...

Hey thanks again for the award :-D
Get well soon and enjoy your weekend ahead!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Ling! I reaLLY appreciate it so much! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh thank you. I'll put this up. I appreciate it. :)

JesieBlogJourney said...

Napaboaniya,
Congrats! I never knew your family was unwell. I'm glad that all are better now. Take care.

Anonymous said...

i promise...i promise i will check the time before sending sms to ask for shoe sizes!

Jen said...

Thank you so much for the ward!!! I'll be displaying it soon! I'll let you know when it's up:) I hope you all are on the mend and feeling lots better!! Sickness is not any fun at all! I just looked at your sidebar and see that your new neighbors are awful! How horrible! We just moved away from neighbors from Hell! I'm feeling your pain!!! It's the worst! Thanks for asking about my throat. You're SO sweet! It's feeling much better and I actually just posted about it this morning. Have a great day! :) :)

Anonymous said...

So thoughtful and sweet of you! Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

this is so sweet of you, Elaine!
thank you so much! still hoping and praying that you and your kids are feeling much much better already. :)

larawannabe said...

i'm glad my little comment cheered you up. thank you for the award. i'm chuffed! and know that you've cheered me up today with this too. hehe.

hugs hugs kiss kiss!

thank you once again. god bless :)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD