Apr 7, 2008

I'm Going Bra-Less...

at least for the next couple of days. I wasn't called 'The Klutz from space' for nothing. Thinking I'm small in size together with my dysfunctional brain. I climbed onto the playground in attempt to take a shot of my kids inside the tube slide. *WHAM* I proved that the playground isn't a safe place at all. A freaking piece of metal rod gave me a kiss on my back leaving a some part of my flesh naked.

The hit is directly on the area where my bra-strap on the back. Anything that touches it strives a yell from me instantly. No leaning against anything. Sleep is a CHORE!! I'm restricted to only 2 freaking positions to sleep. Flat on my already breast-less chest or sideways. Laying on the chest front won't cause major defects on my mini-blossoms but hell it's hard to sleep alright!!

Wearing a bra is another nightmare! When I wondered out loud asking "how am I going to wear my bra?" The Man sheepishly replied "wearing or not, makes any difference?" I could only stare hard at him......weren't we taught that The Truth Hurts?

This Bra-less alternative! Cracked me up!!!

My APAD #26 & WW(Mon)


Napaboaniya APAD

9 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

I hope your back will get better the soonest.

eastcoastlife said...

*whistles*
Way to go! The new millenium woman, napaboaniya!

I expect many car accidents, men walking into posts these few days in East Coast! hahaha......

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Lynn,
Thanks!

@ECL,
Like The Man said, no difference lar. Confirm NO nosebleeds to view from passer-bys :P

maryt/theteach said...

Sorry about your wound, Ling! Your Man was not kind - tell him more than a handful is too much! :D

Horny Ang Moh said...

Ouch! Sorry about ur back! I though it is ur 'nen nen' got hurt! I suppose this few day very 'cooling' huh???
Have a nice day!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Mary,
Anything in those big hands of him feels small.LOL!!

@hor ny ang moh,
LOL! My neh neh still intact.Super liang these few days especially with the killer humid weather! :)

kiky f said...

sorry for what had happened to you, and sorry I can't stop laughing at the last paragraph...isn't he sweet?? :P :P

Anonymous said...

Ouch! I hope it heals up soon! You may get addicted to going bra less. It feels quite nice.

Harajuku PearL said...

Napa, nevermind, i also same same..hehehe, Sometime i wonder why the fats prefer to stop halfway and not at 1/4 way..hehehehehe

Pearl

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD