May 6, 2008

I was born today..

..........many years ago....

生日快樂 我對自己說 
Happy Birthday, I say this to myself
熱戀傷痕 畫面重生 祝我生日~快樂
Passionate love's wounds, the rebirth of images, wishing me a
Happy Birthday..

and I've got 3 words to add...Purest of Pain

My Birthday APAD - A baby in mother's arms


I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.


Birthdays are just not the same anymore...

Napaboaniya APAD

7 Divulge:

tigerfish said...

生日快樂, 我對你說 
祝你:天天健康快乐

Happy Birthday!

Princess said...

Happy birthday, Napaboaniya. May you have many more.
Just curious, why the sad poem on your supposed to be happy day?

escape said...

happy birthday Elaine!

maryt/theteach said...

Elaine, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ELAINE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I'm sending you a nice card from "Jacquielawson" don't be afraid to open it (some greeting cards contain a virus but not this) Have a wonderful day, dear friend!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Tigerfish
@princess
@the dong
@mary

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes :)

eastcoastlife said...

Happy Birthday Elaine!!!
*hugs*

May you have a life as long as Yangtze River, and good health!!

Sorry I'm late in my birthday wish...

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@eastcoastlife,

Thanks gal :) *hugs*
sama sama hope we'll all live a life as long as Yangtze River in good health :-)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD