May 4, 2008

Weekend SnapShot # 21

Weekend SnapShot


We celebrated Mother's Day sometime this week. Dinner with my Almighty Queen and my MIL.
Early celebration cause Almighty Queen would be traveling on the actual day May 11.
We had vegetarian food cause my Almighty Queen is a herbivore.
After dinner we head to the camera shop where my mom bought a new digital camera :)
She bought me the wide angle lens I was drooling after!!
I almost floated up the sky!! Muaks to Almighty Queen.






This disgusting dark brown forehead is mine!
Severe sunburn from last Sunday's Formula Drift, started peeling 2 days after and my forehead looks as if it has got the world map imprinted on it.From the wrinkles shown here, does it mean I'll be needing Botox shots soon? *Gulpz* My other WW here of how I got the sunburn. Where we stood for many hours.



My daughter studying for her examinations this coming week. She's the one having the examinations but I'm the one feeling more nervous. I'll be breaking out in cold sweat while she's doing the paper.

Worst part of it, she's having her weakest subject exams on my birthday!!
How's that for some birthday excitement?!?!
When she asked,"What do you want for ur birthday?"
I could only reply, "how about just passing your examinations?"



The weather has been a real killer the past couple of days. *fumes*
It's gonna be a long week..... at least till Janelle finishes her exams.
I can feel my heart pumping fasting than the bullet trains in Japan!!
Someone sedate me please!!!!!!

24 Divulge:

Bengbeng said...

happy mother's day. i understand abt exams n weakest subjects..the scene is being repeated in my home right now. the cincaluk rice is from a restaurant so i don't have the recipe. thnaks for benghui's birthday wishes :)

imac said...

Nice post - hope your sunburn gets better quick.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comments.

Sharon said...

It sounds as if you've had a busy week. The feast looks great, very tasty. That was so great of her to get that lens! I'm looking forqard to even more great photos!

Your poor forehead! I hope it is better soon. Ouch!

I know your daughter will do just fine! When is your birthday?

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day! We will celebrate it here next week! You had a sunburn..I hope it gets better soon! :D And congrats on your new lens! :D Enjoy;) Mine is posted as well;) I'm still in a vacation mode so it's still the same for our Boracay Trip! :D

escape said...

advance happy mother's day! that sunburn explains how hot it is there.

who would not want to jump for that lense.

Juliana said...

it seems so delicous...

Visit mine also : Me and Lady Diana Thanks

Anonymous said...

hope you better soon from the sunburn

Will you visit mine Thanks

maryt/theteach said...

Don't worry Elaine, those wrinkles will go away...but be careful of the sun!! The food looks real good! :D

SandyCarlson said...

Good luck with the sunburn. I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating Mother!

Carver said...

That looks like quite a feast you had. I hope your daughter does well on the exam and that you have a great birthday.

eastcoastlife said...

Your Mom is a herbivore and you are an omnivore? hehehe.....

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers.

You went out with that world map on your forehead? People must be gawking at you.

Your kids must work harder at Chinese Language because it would be very useful in the future. :)
Need tuition?

Anonymous said...

Happy Mom's Day (in advance!). that food shot looks yummy! congratulations on your new toy! now that got me drooling! lol. ;P
hope your sunburn will be healed soon...and lots of luck to your daughter!

happy week, Elaine! :)

tigerfish said...

The sunburn you have is quite severe. Better apply more calamine lotion (if it works).

Your birthday soon? Happy birthday. Are your kids giving you a omnivore or herbivore treat the coming week? :P

ScroochChronicles said...

Happy Mother's Day! That feast looks absolutely yummy!!

Ooooh..your forehead..looks painful :(

Snap Catch said...

looks soooo yummyyyyy!!!! I kinda hungry now.... my WS entry is uo too hope you can drop by...

chartao said...

the vegetarian food looked yummy!!

the sun burnt looked serious!!

your daughter will be super stressed by the mother!!

Anonymous said...

Oh ya forgot to say this, Sang Yatt Fai Lok! Hehe

Indrani said...

Happy Mother's day to you.
Don't worry so much about your daughter's exam. She will do fine. :)

Indrani said...

Happy Mother's day to you.
Don't worry so much about your daughter's exam. She will do fine. :)

Bela said...

wow, you have a wide angle lens...my husband would die in envy..LOL.

mine is up too. hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/05/weekend-snapshot-3-lets-dance.html

SabineM said...

oh sorry for the peeling! I have had that exact thing happen. Not prettY!

Anonymous said...

happy mother's day elaine! don't worry, you're not the only one with sunburns this week. though mine will probably peel within the next few days, hehe.

WS: She Sells Sea Shells
WS: Cafe Luna

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on your lens. what a great Mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Mother's Day in advance. Hope your daughter will do great in her exam.

I'm sorry your forehead is peeling. Hope it's not painful in any way.

Take care!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD