Aug 25, 2008

Monday DARK blues

I'm on the verge of going crazy!!!
My barely 2 month old notebook crashed the moment I switched it on this morning.
After a couple of hours of technical help from manufacturer's technical help.
There was only one solution - R.E.F.O.R.M.A.T

So, it's kwa kwa kwa.... reformatted and now I'm having the "JOY" of re-installing all programs I use.

Tell me to be happy cause I've got an almost "brand new" notebook after formatting or to cry having to reinstall every program I use!!!
Author of Blog

Napaboaniya APAD

3 Divulge:

chartao said...

what a way to start the week...

never mind, once all programs installed, you will enjoy the stealth speed of a new notebook!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Leonard,

I SOOOO wanna go long.piak now leh!!!

GMAC said...

congrats elaine on your "brand new" notebook. :-)

kidding aside thats the problem i usually encounter here at work where everybody else is looking for me. next time ill post in my office there is now a payment for every notebook. lolz.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD