Aug 3, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #34

Weekend SnapShot


Went for the Singapore Garden Festival 2008 held at Suntec Convention Hall.
Was overwhelmed with all the landscape awards and thousands of flowers on display.
There were Landscape Gardens, Fantasy Gardens, Floral Windows to the World, Garden Fiesta and of course Singapore's Orchid Show.
I took close to 500 photos but I can't seem to choose my favorite ones so here's sharing 4 of them first. Will be spreading out the photos I've taken through my photo blog at Napaboaniya APAD.

My other WSS shot here


Author of Blog


Napaboaniya APAD

20 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

wow...they are beautiful

My WS in here : Sand Sculptures Thanks

Juliana RW said...

in what program do you use creation the photos?? Very interesting program i see :D

Mine in here : Spiderwick Thanks

Carver said...

Beautiful shots. I know that I would have enjoyed that festival.

Unknown said...

They are some tremendous photos, sounds like a very nice festival. My shots are from an annual airshow we have here, posted @ The Cafe, hope you'll drop by.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fund weekend! Love the flowers and the photo presentations!

Anonymous said...

I also like the way you presented the pictures here. I love the first one the best.

tigerfish said...

Ya, I heard it was good! I was so near from my temp shelter but just did not have the time and energy to make it!

SabineM said...

lovely shots!

SandyCarlson said...

These are neat. I like them very much. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

They are very pretty picture...Happy WS! TC!

Anonymous said...

wow i love garden shows! the flowers are just in its best bloom. :-)

happy Monday!

Pretty Life Online said...

wow! I love to this capture... Perfect one for WS! Mine's up too hope you can drop by. Have a great day ahead.

Kero said...

i love festivals like that. thank you for sharing. come visit mine too. here it is http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/search/label/weekend%20snapshot

ellen said...

nice shot!happy wekend my dear friend!

escape said...

my mother would have enjoyed it there!

Anonymous said...

500 photos? Wow! You're a very busy photographer! And you took great pictures!

My WS are posted in these blogs:
Jenn Was Here
Familia Khuletz and
Shutter Happenings

I would appreciate it if you would hop by and visit. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

They are all very beautiful! Tough job to pick out a few when you took so many pics!!

Jeanne said...

beautiful shots!

http://jwinoto.blogspot.com/2008/08/weekend-snapshot-swimming-pool.html

Anonymous said...

hi Elaine.. Garden Festival sounds wonderful!

eastcoastlife said...

I didn't have the time to go... so busy. So sayang. sigh... I missed the last one too.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD