Sep 11, 2008

Handbag Meme

I was tagged by eastcoastlife for The Handbag Meme.

Here are the rules. Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)

1.. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your
handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the
handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:

Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your
handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your
handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your
handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your
handbag?

Originator of meme is Mimi, Queen of Memes

Now, let's see what I've got stashed in my bag...

Describe the contents of your handbag.
Answer : My working bag, a huge sling bag. Contents :
  1. 2 towels
  2. cell phone
  3. flat whistle
  4. PSP console
  5. toiletries bag
  6. tissue paper
  7. waterproof bag (for my wet swimsuit)
  8. 1 set of clothes
  9. camera bag
  10. lens
  11. mini pink bag ($,cards,keys,access cards)
  12. camera (not shown cause I used it to shoot this picture)
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
Answer : mini pink bag. where can I go without $

Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
Answer : Hhmm....tampon? I never know when I'll be flowing blood while at work right?

What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Answer : psp console? I've got students commenting ALOUD "so old already,still playing this".....*slap.forehead*

What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Answer :My mini tampon

Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Answer : Not that I can find any, but if possible I'll like to have a gun! To shoot some people when I get pissed off....

Thanks to this meme, it makes me wonder how so little items can cause my shoulders to ache badly everyday!!!

Please grab this tag if it interest you and drop me a comment here so I can go spy what you've got in that bag of yours :P



Author of Blog
Napaboaniya APAD

8 Divulge:

eastcoastlife said...

Wahh!! lapsup po got PSP! I'm contemplating to buy one..... Who said too old to play!? Huh? Huh? Looks old but heart is young. hehe...

You carry a bulky bag whenever you go to work lor. Cannot wear glam clothes. :(

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

Go go get a PSP! Good gadget to liao si kan..hahahhaha

My glam glam baju everyday = shorts,t-shirt and slippers :P

Anonymous said...

Hey,Elaine! Sure! Just lemme know what blog:)

And ECL also tag with this..hehe will have to do this maybe this weekend:)

Good evening!~

maryt/theteach said...

You are so lucky to have a waterproof bag to hold your wet swinsuit - you go swimming every day for work! And what shall I say about mini-tampons?! Lucky you, Elaine! :)

stan said...

oh! I forgot to include my shoe bag with more slimey contents. Haha. ALso forgot to do the questions. THanks for sharing!!

chartao said...

so fast do the meme already?

i wonder how am i going to do this..image my wallet lei...

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@Leonard,

Remember to image all your processions of Mr Yusoff(s) leh!! *lol*

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, Ok, I would say that I have a cellphone, keys, coins, wallet, my sunglasses, maybe some gum and paper. Weird doesn't it?

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD