Sep 30, 2008

Template Outcome

I'm still playing around with the template.
Someone actually thought she got onto the wrong site when she arrived here and saw black! *lol*
I've reverted back to white for the ease of strain to the eyes.
My APAD site is already black, so it's black and white for both my sites respectively for now.
So the only changes done to this new template is basically the new black header I've got now. Plus a change from a 2 column template to a 3 column template.
Funny how I feel, that with 2 columns I had more stuffs, but with this 3 columns I'm cutting back in hope of not over cluttering the sidebars.

Author of Blog

2 Divulge:

Unknown said...

hi elaine! thanks for the offer about resolving my template blues! hahaha! actually, i tried different sites already and found one i like from createblog.com already and it appears simple enough to do. the instruction sez that i should open my blogger account then click on TEMPLATE then copy and paste code to EDIT HTML. so, i copied the lay-out code, went to to TEMPLATE EDIT HTML. deleted my current template then pasted the new one. the prompt sez "Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}" associated with an element type "bgcolor"."

hehehe... i really have no idea!

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@jaejae,

The reason you got that message (XML error message: Open quote is expected for attribute "{1}" associated with an element type "bgcolor"." )
is most likely that you've already converted to using the "New" blogger templates option.
However the new template that you're trying to upload into your "edit html" layout is the "OLD" classic blogger template.
Try looking for templates under "New Blogger templates".
There are some real nice ones at http://mashable.com/2007/09/13/blogger-templates/ you can check out.
If you need help uploading and installing your widgets, let me know :)

Cheers,
Elaine

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD