Nov 9, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #48

Weekend SnapShot

Year end examinations has ended for my eldest.
We got her report book on Friday.
Life was a tummy filled with butterflies for me while she had her exams
as well as awaiting for her results.
Her results are acceptable,
and I'm glad she didn't fail any
of her subjects in school.
Considering her priority in life is only....
PLAY PLAY PLAY & MORE PLAY only...*duh*
It's end of primary 2 for her and moving on to primary 3 next year.
When school reopens next year... Woohoo!!
My younger one will be attending the same school as his sister next year.
Sounds exciting but yet scary to me.
They're growing up too fast!

Author of Blog

Email Napaboaniya

19 Divulge:

tigerfish said...

Whoa...now got such words in report book ah..."holistic". WhoaAAAa...

Anonymous said...

I'm with tigerfish with the.."Holistic" word :-) Is that a Christian School? Good for your girl,Elaine!

I sure know how you felt though;) My little boy will be in grade school next year and I'm excited and yet scary! :D

Enjoy the rest of your evening!

Juliana said...

Yeah...children grows so fast.

My WS entry this week : in HERE

escape said...

wow! send our applause and greetings to her.

Carver said...

They really do grow up fast. I'm glad your daughter exam turned out well.

rhoen said...

wo! same experience here, Elaine! Good thing my eldest did well, too, but quite sad when we learned that we're moving back to Philippines first quarter next year :( Anyways... congratulations to your girl.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i will get my son's crad hopefully next week.
WS-Leaves

Anonymous said...

oh my child's priority is quite the same as yours! my daughter's 4 years old, by the way. :)

have a great week ahead!

Banana Pudding
The Caped Ones

Anonymous said...

I have yet to claim my son's report card for the second quarter. Congratulations to your wonderful kids!

eastcoastlife said...

pheeew.... ain't your girl girl glad that school is over! ... at least for the next 6 weeks. haha....

SandyCarlson said...

Good luck with that! Your photo, above, is gorgeous.

♥peachkins♥ said...

Congratulations for your kiddo...


My posts are here and here .

Hope you can visit..

Bella Sweet Cakes said...

Well there you go ,,,, So do you give rewards to your children??? WEll,, the best reward is a BIG PRAISE and a big kiss....

Enjoy your week

Anonymous said...

Yes its true our kids grow fast and we want them to be the same as a little boys and girls. Happy WS!

Anonymous said...

Well congratulations to your little one! :)

Jeanne said...

time flies fast, indeed

Unknown said...

we both have children of the same ages... well, nearly, i guess. mine's 6 & 4. my eldest's 1st quarter report card came in last week. she has good grades and her teacher sez that she's on top of her class. no worries for me! but my 4 year old is soooo much different. she thinks school's a playground and teachers are witches! hahaha!

Jackie said...

Oh dear my grandson pulled out and is now home schooling because he couldn't study for chasing girls.

He was failing. At least she is passing.

I am so sorry for being in so late but our weather is terrible today and my connection is coming and going.

Thanks so much for stopping in and visiting me!!:-)

Dora said...

Wish them happy holidays!

Kids grow fast and we grow old. ;p

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD