Sep 23, 2007

Birth of My New Blog

Annoucing the arrival of my new blog - 나 바보안니야
It literally means I'm not an idiot in Korean.
A friend used to always call me an idiot. No longer will I hear myself being called an idiot, hence the title of my blog.

Honestly what will become of me
Don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is dandy
We are what we don't see
Missed everything daydreaming

Traveling I only stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets in and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

(extracted from Nelly Furtado's - All good things)

Listening to : All Good Things - Nelly Furtado
Feeling : Confused

1 Divulge:

Dav DiDi said...

Great are we known as bloggers,
Searching and hunting for other bloggers,
Till then, shall I visit,
Happy Birthday to you new blog :)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD