Jan 13, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #5

Weekend SnapShot

A Priceless Gift my son bought me


A gift my son bought me on Saturday.

Cost of book $5. Value of it to me - PRICELESS.
We went birthday present shopping with DS on Saturday. Got hold of everything that's going into his birthday party pack as well. This boy is so excited!! He's happily counting the number of friends he has in school and checking over and over again if there's enough party packs to give. He's turning 6 this coming Tuesday. It seems to me not too long ago, he was still the 'fei-zai' baby.

23 Divulge:

Carver said...

I hope your son has a happy birthday. That was sweet of him to get you a present.

Anonymous said...

Wow same birthday with my baby CT on the 15th of January! Happy birthday DS! Very nice of him to buy you a book! Happy weekend!

eastcoastlife said...

Happy Birthday to your boy! He must be looking forward to it excitedly. And what a sweet gift he got for you.

SandyCarlson said...

That's a thoughtful child. Happy birthday.

HartofDixie said...

That must be interesting to read.
Thanks for dropping by!

Sharon said...

That was so sweet of your boy to get you a gift on his birthday! Nice picture of an interesting book.

Natalie said...

I've read those books, they're so sad! I hope you enjoy it.

PJ van Zyl said...

Hope he has a great party
thanks for dropping by on my blog

Juliana said...

How sweat :D I've read this novel before :D Thanks for drop at my blog.

maiylah said...

what a great idea: giving you a book! My son usually does that,too! Though of course he has to ask his Dad first the type of books that I like! :)

Lalaine said...

wow! so sweet of him!such a blessing to have a son like that :)

Heart of Rachel said...

What a sweet gift from your son. Wishing him an advance happy birthday.

Liz said...

What a wonderful gift from your son, he is so sweet. Happy birthday to him.

Anonymous said...

Your son is thoughtful. What a nice gift to receive. Thanks for dropping by ;) Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

advance happy birthday to your son! am so sure he'll be having a grand time! so sweet of him to be giving you a gift, too! :)

Lynn said...

I see that in bookstores but haven't bought it yet. Tell me if it's good. :) You have a sweet son.

CHIKAI ♥ said...

what a sweet son u got there. that book is really priceless. :) thanks for sharing these photos and for leaving some love on my blog. ;)

BLOGSILOG

poor man's nicole richie said...

that's so sweet! happy birthday to him. tsup!

ellen said...

woww..what a lovely gift from a loving son!....have a great week to you my friend!

Anonymous said...

i am still waiting for the day my son will get me a present with his money and not mine :)

Anonymous said...

ahhh, that's a sweet gift! and belated happy bday to you:) and advance happy bday to him!

Anonymous said...

how sweet!

thanks for sharing, that is intersting and I will look in our book shop.

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing book - be prepared to cry. What a great gift.
Sara from farmingfriends

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD