Jan 20, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #6

Weekend SnapShot
Wash,Scrub and Dry
My weekend spent spring cleaning....ZzZzzzZzz

Awoke today with my entire body screaming out pain. Together with sore throat,flu and 'the time of the month', I simply wish to hibernate the day away in the comfort of my bed. Still, I ended up clearing up the last of my bedroom - Wardrobes!!! Nitemare!!! What's even scarier is knowing that my daughter whose only 7 can now wear some of my tops.. Should I say I'm petite or she's huge? hhmmm...

25 Divulge:

Heart of Rachel said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you get to have a good rest after all that cleaning.

BTW, I also posted the tag (7 weird things) on my blog. Sorry for the delay.

Natalie said...

Good luck with all the cleaning!

Wirelessbliss said...

awwww... hope you've rested well :)

thanks for leaving your fingerprint at my humble place :)

wirelessbliss: when it rains, it pours...

Carver said...

I need to spring clean myself. Hope you feel better soon.

ellen said...

hey my friend...i am sure you slept like a log after that clean up hahahahah....have a great weekend to you!...

Anonymous said...

hope you'll get well soon!
... need to do some cleaning myself! :)

Anonymous said...

oooppsss... so sorry about the wrong link above!

Here's my WS post. :D

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

wow despite the fact you were not feeling well you still did some things. hope you are feeling better today.

thanks for taking a peek at my WS

forevermonk said...

hey, take care and slow down a bit my friend... our health is our treasure---:)

SandyCarlson said...

You were busy! God bless.

eastcoastlife said...

aiyoo... relax... woman.

Take care of your health and family first, you can live with a little chaos. hehe.....

SabineM said...

oh can you come to my house next! I spent my weekend at a horse show and I am tired and didn't get through my list of TO Dos!
Great photoS!

Anonymous said...

Take it easy with the cleaning. Hope you'll feel better soon. Thanks for dropping by. Have a nice week ahead!

ghee said...

hi there!

spring cleaning already?thats great!i think winter`s peak has just arrive in my place :)

happy WS! and thanx for dropping by :)

ghee
http://akoni.info

Sharon said...

Spring cleaning! That's not fun, especially when you aren't feeling well.

Anonymous said...

good for you! you made urself useful and productive :) get well!

tanabata said...

I need to do some spring cleaning but I'm going to wait until spring. ;)
Hope you feel better soon.

Ritsumei said...

You make such uninteresting jobs look very interesting in your photos - nice job! I especially like how you made them look like polariods. Thanks for visiting me!

poor man's nicole richie said...

get a body spa! you did a one tough job there = )

oneprettybaby said...

I just finished my laundry. whew!

Anonymous said...

tnx for dropping by my WS entry..

nice entry u got here

Mec said...

hopefully you've managed to get some well-earned rest :) and happy week ahead!

larawannabe said...

hope you're feeling better today. i was out with a cold last weekend, and i did nothing but sleep and rest ;)

about the blouse? ermm.. perhaps, you're petite? hehe. but then, it could be true. i remembered i found some clothes of my mom's. and boy, i couldn't wear her kebaya tops when i was in my teens and those are the ones she wore in her 20s!! lol.

btw, my entry is up, too. have a great week ahead :)

Liz said...

I hope your feeling well now. Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD