Mar 30, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #16

Weekend SnapShot

With weather permitting we brought the kids to their favorite playground at Pasir Ris Beach.
They both love this giant space-net!! Climb all the way to the top and slide down on a long slide. They can continuously do that for at least 30 minutes!
There's also a cable way which allow them to sit on it and with a strong push..it's Weeeeeee!!!!
My girl on the cable way with my son running side by side with her at my other WSS entry here.



My APAD #18 & WW(Sun)


怕感情出了界,全世界都在变
你纵然不言悔却从不曾了解

我要的不过就是能安定的感觉
怕真心出了界,怎么说你才明白?

Napaboaniya APAD

25 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

They're enjoying! At least it didn't rain! In here, it's cold outside because it's raining! Glad we went out yesterday:)

Anonymous said...

that looks so much fun. happy ws.

Anonymous said...

That looks so much fun! It's summer here in the Phils and playgrounds are packed with kids as well :)

Anonymous said...

What fun! Happy WS

SandyCarlson said...

Looks like a wonderful time. God bless your day!

Anonymous said...

am so sure most kids (and kids at heart, lol) would love that! :)

Ers said...

this activity will sure keep the kids healthy.

happy ws!

HappyMum
Tatapilla

eastcoastlife said...

I have not been to Pasir Ris Beach for a long time now! That was my son's favourite place! :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like your kids are having lots of fun!

Happy WS!

poor man's nicole richie said...

they are indeed having the time of their lives. is yet school break yet? the little lady is wearing skirt while climbing the space net hope she did not get bruises = )

Morning Sniffles

Heart of Rachel said...

First of all, thank you very much for your warm birthday greetings.

Looks like a fun activity that needs full energy.

Lalaine said...

oh, my daughter would love that!! she just loves to climb..but is it safe?

Have a blessed week ahead!

Lalaine said...

oh, my daughter would love that!! she just loves to climb..but is it safe?

Have a blessed week ahead!

Anonymous said...

how nice to be a child again and do some climbing :-)

happy ws!

Anonymous said...

It is lots of fun for your kids, nice shot!

Carver said...

That looks like great fun. I like the shot you took.

Anonymous said...

Makes me wish I am a child again. =)

My WS is now up, too:
http://janu-jenn.blogspot.com/2008/03/ws-sunrise-peeking.html

tigerfish said...

Heard that Pasir Ris Park has been popular with families recently. Is this in the park?

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

30 minutes! Sit back and enjoy watching them!

Anonymous said...

they look like they are having a lot of fun! :)

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Wow! I would have loved a park like this when I was a kid! I loved climbing. Still do... :D
Nice picture!

MaR said...

Beautiful shot. Reminds me of old times when my 20yo was little :)

larawannabe said...

what fun! i wish i can still climb those things. lol.

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. if thats my son.. he wont stop! lol. he can do that all day! great weekend Elaine! =)

Anonymous said...

that looks like fun! :) and a slide at the end to boot? weee, indeed! :)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD