I was tagged by Maiylah with this meme that caused me a couple of lost brain cells. LOL

THINK BACK TO 4th year high school… Let’s see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?
*clueless on the question*

Who were your seatmates?
Alex! The guy that spent more time in the principal's room than in class

Still remember your English teacher?
My form teacher, Mrs Rainbow! She matches all her fashion accessories with the same color of her blouse/dress!! Stockings included. An eyesore.

What was your first class?
Self revision that I spent taking a nap

Made friends to the lower years?
Yup

How was your class schedule?
715am - 1pm. With lessons lasting 30 minutes to an hour each in between.

Made any enemies?
With probably my Chinese teacher and disciplinary master. I swear they hated me!

Who was your favorite teacher(s)?
Chris Lee.

What sport did you play?
Track & Swim

Were you a party animal?
Yes

Were you well known in your school?
If you consider the student that doesn't bat an eyelid in rebuking teachers, yes I was well known for that.

SKIP CLASSES?
Ya, skipped every Chinese class.......with permission.

Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope. Which was weird....

Can you sing the alma mater?
No singing required it was just pure music.

What was your favorite subject?
English and Arts

Did you go to the dances?
School dances NO.

Where did you go most often during breaks?
Canteen. Where else? Out of the school and I'll end my ass in Detention class. Leaving school premises during school hours or break time is prohibited.

What did you do on the last day of school?
Slept in at HOME.

Ok, it wasn't as hard as I thought it'll be....
People I'll love to rekindle their high school memories.
Tagging everyone that wish to do it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tag from
Picturing of Life - Cute Pink Heart Tag.




~Start Copy~


This is another of those Linky Love games where you only have to tag 10 persons in one post, but still there is no actual limit (you can tag more if you want!). Once tagged, you have to copy paste the link in this post, and make them grow!Do not delete any of the links and be honest to yourself!
BennyLiew, RamblingMoo, Mum & Kids In Wonderland, Judelittle, Our mini blogsphere, Rooms in My Heart, http://janiceng.blogspot.com/, ChinNee, Jo-N, LadyJava's Lounge, My Life, My Hope, My Future, Mariuca's Perfume Gallery, Choc Mint Girl, The Callalily Space, Juliana RW, Picturing of Life, Its Not a Weekend;Its a Lifestyle, Napaboaniya APAD, YOUR LINK HERE,

~End Copy~

I am tagging - Everyone :)


Napaboaniya APAD

4 Divulge:

Juliana RW said...

Hi, Thanks for doing my tag. I'll do it yours also asap i can. See you around :D

maiylah said...

skipped classes with permission? ;)
thanks for doing the meme, Elaine!
will do the tag sometime this week! :)

Anonymous said...

So much fun learning more about you! I enjoyed this list. I try not to think back to school. Was not very fond of it then.

Anonymous said...

finally did the pink heart tag! :)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD