Weekend SnapShot

We went out for dinner on Saturday with my Almighty Queen.
On the way we passed this fruit stall which had an array of colorful fruits.
Here are some of the fruits.

The common fruits - apples,oranges,plums & pears nicely cling wrapped.
Any 3 packets for SGD$10.
Hanging pineapples that I was hoping won't drop on my head.


Here comes the tropical fruits.
(left)King of Fruits -Durians (right) Jackfruits

My other WSS here from our trip to the nursery.




This sweet award was bestowed upon all that visitedHooti Anni
yesterday during the weekly PhotoHunt meme. Thanks Anni!! :)


Napaboaniya APAD

40 Divulge:

InspiredMumof2 said...

Hi nap,
this picture of fruits looks familiar! Is it at a fruit shop near Little road? Just guessing...

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

@inspiredmumof2,
Hello!! How are you? Hope you're feeling better already :)
This fruit stall at Kovan.

Carver said...

The fruit looks so appealing. I'm glad the pineapples didn't drop on your head. Hope you have a happy week.

chartao said...

Woah! that's really lots of fruits. fruits is good for health, so did you buy any for yourself?

:D

Anonymous said...

The wrapped fruit do look nice. The pineapple looks so tempting. Maybe I will go get one today.

eastcoastlife said...

I'm craving for durians but cannot eat. I think I'm going to fall sick.... not enough sleep and rest and no time to go toilet. er... need to go bathe and go to bed laio. Goodnight. :)

maryt/theteach said...

Elaine, beautiful photos of the fruit... Is that a prickly pear? (that's what we call them here) :D

maryt/theteach said...

Elaine, you said on my post: p/s: The no.13 house was just opposite my house :) Hhhmmm..do you think we might be living with the same unit number? heeheee...

I think we're living on the same street!! LOL!

Emmyrose said...

Great shots.. I love these fruits except for Durians I just can't bring myself to eat it.

Have a nice week ahead!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I want some durians!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... yummielicious and healthylicious over the weekend!

mine is up too!
http://www.pinoynetwork.org/vera
see u there!
happy ws!

Anna said...

Oh those fruits are great, hmmm it makes me miss the Philippines. Great shot thanks for sharing...
Mine is up:
My Newphew's Scrap Place
Every Beat Of My Heart

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are yummy fruits!

Ladynred said...

Wow! I love those fruits esp. the Pineapples and Durians. I miss the Durian from the Philippines.
Agring's Home Cooking and Baking
Agring's Simply Digital

SandyCarlson said...

All of that looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and mouth watering!
I would like to get some!

tigerfish said...

I love durians but not jackfruits!

Indrani said...

So it is fruit salad for sweet dish or at snack time? :)
Nice and tempting photos.

Juliana RW said...

wow...wow...lots of fruits in here :D

Will you visit mine Thanks

Anonymous said...

nice shots of the fruits...

Mine in here Thanks

Eds said...

Uuhh very nice and yummy! Nice photos sis! :)

Mine is up too! :)

Pretty Life Online said...

wow! If we breathe the aroma of good fruits, we pronounce a blessing over the pleasure.... mines uo too hope you can drop by.

Bela said...

those fruits look so refreshing...

mine is up to. hope you can check it out.

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/04/weekend-snapshot.html
http://princessbela16.blogspot.com/2008/04/weekend-snapshot.html

marcia@joyismygoal said...

what beautiful shots

docemdy said...

I was wondering what the shiny fruits were. Turns out they were wrapped in plastic. LOL. I bought chico last Saturday. I saw some nectarine and plum too but found them kinda expensive.

Haydee said...

all so delicious!
would like to run to the shop now and get myself a pineapple...thank you for sharing.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love jackfruits! :)

http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2008/04/age-that-i-wish-to-go-back-to.html

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

wowowee! fruits galore! i wanna have some, i'm tired of eating ripe mangoes, hehe

Anonymous said...

i have missed some tropical fruits that have been readily available to me when i was still living in the Philippines. here in the US, the chance to have fresh tropical fruits are so few and far between. thanks for sharing :)

MyMemes: Primetime Playdate
MyFinds: Bluepoint Ocean Grill

larawannabe said...

Very interesting shot. The second one looks very sci-fi. Like those baby aliens in their plasticky cocoon. Hehe.

Have a great week ahead :)

Mine's here

Anonymous said...

wow i love it... mine is up ..

Anonymous said...

All those fruits!!! I'm into fruits these days, apples and mangoes especially.

Anonymous said...

I got fruits too!

have a great week.

Anonymous said...

wow! i miss all the tropical fruits with these shots especially the durian!

Jeanne said...

it's been long time ago for me to eat durian :)

Visit mine too at here

Barb said...

Well, I must admit, I've never heard of some of these, but they certainly display them well.

Heart of Rachel said...

I love fresh fruits. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shot. The fruit looks so good. I made fruit salad yesterday and the pineapple had no juice! Can you imagine cutting into a pineapple and not having it drip all over your fingers! The fruit up here takes some getting used to. lol Which makes yours look that much more delicious.

Anonymous said...

wow!!! nice photos!I love durian & jackfruits (langka in Tagalog)! Oh I miss Philippines!

Hey it's Amy Benson said...

Yummy fruit!! I was wondering, do you have mangosteen available where you live?

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD