May 18, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #23

Weekend SnapShot
Didn't do anything fun or exciting this week. There was a funeral wake. But I didn't have the guts to snap pictures of it. Plus I'm sure none of you would like to view pictures of funerals.

I only managed to take a couple of pictures this week of pigeons that visit me daily at my window or the ledge outside my window. Sometimes I wonder if they know I'm taking pictures of them and are actually posing for me.


These pigeons seem to think my window & air con ledge are their bathroom.
Leaving me pigeon poo to wash off!!

My other WSS here. Edited version of last week's wedding cake.




Napaboaniya APAD

22 Divulge:

maryt/theteach said...

Those darn pigeons leave their droppings all over. They ate me out of house and home when I had a bird feeder! But you pix are so great. Here's a hint - they say to put a stature of an owl on your air conditioner and that will keep the pigeons away...don't ask me where to get a statue of an owl though! Ha! :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Those are great shots of the pigeons. I read Mary's (The Teach) comment above and I find the part of the statue owl very interesting.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Those are cute! And you got to see them every morning? Sweet:)

Have a great evening!

Carver said...

Great shots of the pigeons. They sure look like they're posing.

Anonymous said...

there's something in your window that make them come back every morning :p

have a fab week ahead :)

SandyCarlson said...

This guy thinks hygiene is important and wants you to know it! I am beginning to believe pigeons and seagulls love cameras.

Beautiful shots.

SabineM said...

lovely shots!

Bengbeng said...

u bribed them with food at the window probably. check out my new wesak day post.many pics fresh from the oven :)

tigerfish said...

Pigeons in Singapore right? They feel hot too! Buahahahahha!

Anonymous said...

Yup, pigeons are a much better choice than a funeral.

Anonymous said...

great shots

Hope you visit mine too Thanks

Juliana RW said...

very lovely shots.

Will you visit mine Thanks

eastcoastlife said...

Hey, you don't see a roasted pigeon whenever you look at one? That's what I see. One day, we will catch them unaware and have a feast.
muahahahahaha......

omituofo... I was at Bright Hill temple until 3am this morning. Just woke up for lunch. hehe....

Anonymous said...

Pretty birds and it is interesting...Happy WS!

Snap Catch said...

creative capture, nice one for WS! mine's up too hope you can drop by.

Anonymous said...

I am not fond of them (because they are too large and therefore they produce more ...dirt!) but your shots are great!
Happy WS!

maiylah said...

looks like they know you're taking their shots ... and they're cool with it! :)

Aisha said...

Wow! Those are really cool shots!

ScroochChronicles said...

great shots!! amazing how you were able to take their pictures without scaring them :)

mine's up too...hope you can visit :)
http://scroochchronicles.blogspot.com/2008/05/weekend-snapshot-macopa.html

Anonymous said...

Yah! those pigeons look like posing for the camera..hahahah. Great shots!

Jeanne said...

great shot

check it out mine too here

escape said...

hahaha... maybe you need to put some tissues there and a bowl might help.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD