Aug 11, 2008

Award Galore

Bengbeng of mylongkang.com has bestowed on me this Brillante Weblog award.
His blog is one of my regular reads of life in his country as well with bits and pieces of family matters, often regarding parenting to his son. If you've not visited him before..go ahead and drop by his longkang(which means drain in Malay).Do not be deceive by the name of his website, it's definitely not foul smelling or anything. Just lots of interesting articles by him.

Napaboaniya APAD

Here I'll be presenting this award to some of my regular readers and viewers of Napaboaniya APAD my photo blog. I do not write on my APAD blog, therefore will be dishing this award via Its Not a Weekend;Its a LifeStyle.

I'm humbly dishing this award to,

Tink *~*~*~ of My Mobile Adventures
Horsoon of Horsoon Photography
Tom of Wiggers World
Marcia of Joy Is My Goal
Gemma of Greyscale Territory
Raven of Raven's Nest
Shubd of Click!

Now, for those who receive this award, there’s a little “reciprocal” rules that you must do. I didn’t make this rules, so it’s up to you to make a link back to me or not.

The award may be displayed on a winner’s blog.
Add a link to the person who you received the award from.
Nominate up to seven other blogs.
Then add their links to your blog.
Add a message to each person that you have passed the award on to in the comments section of their blog.
Congratulations!

Author of Blog



7 Divulge:

Tink *~*~* said...

aaack, you got me back! :D I am honored. I shall do my best to find deserving recipients.

Tink *~*~*

marcia@joyismygoal said...

Thanks Elaine that was nice it made my day I will take a few days to consider more to pass on to

ellen said...

happy monday

Gemma Wiseman said...

O my goodness! I am so overwhelmed getting this award! Yoooohooooo! Thank you heaps and heaps!

And I really do love your pics! It will be very easy to write a post about them!

Thank you so much again!

Now to find more great blogs to pass it on!

Have a wonderful week!

Gemma

Gemma Wiseman said...

Back again! I have written a post already! If you have time, please take a peek at my reponse to your award here!

Thank you so much!

Horsoon said...

I'm so honoured and thrilled, it's my very first award! Thanks Elaine!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Elaine

Sorry for the delay in replying ..but I truly am up to my neck with work !!
I only just got to know that I had been bestowed this great honor by you !! Cant thank you enough !!!
Please bear with me while I put it up on my blog and also forward it to 7 other bloggers . Will do the needful asap !
Till then ..Happy blogging to you and all those wonderful bloggers who share the honor with me :)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD