Aug 10, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #35

Weekend SnapShot

My Daughter won her very first medal in her life at her school's Sports Day.
2nd in place medal yet first place in mom's heart!


We also celebrated our nation's 43rd Birthday
for Independence on Saturday 9 Aug.
Watching the parade from home and catching part of the fireworks
straight from our living room window.


This weekend also marks the beginning of my nightmare, home helper has gone home for a month long vacation..ZzZzz So I'm officially the 阿四 (domestic helper) for the next 30 days!!!
Laundry,dirty dishes,mopping,cooking,waking up at 6am during school days for the kids....*wails*
Author of Blog

Napaboaniya APAD

12 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your daughter! What a big and shining medal:) And you can do without a maid! Good Luck;)

Bengbeng said...

I humbly offer u an award at my blog . http://www.mylongkang.com/2008/08/10/an-award-for-mylongkangcom

Anonymous said...

wow...congrat for ur daughter

My WS : in here Thanks

Juliana said...

You must be really proud of her.

Mine in here : Celebrate Jason‘s birthday Thanks

Carver said...

Congratulations to your daughter on the medal and also happy Birthday to your nation for 43 years of independence. Cheers, Carver

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day and Congrats to your daughter. I'm sure you are very proud!

tigerfish said...

Congrats to your daughter! Wow, you must be staying near Marina area to be able to catch the fireworks!

Anonymous said...

wow!congrats to your lovely daughter...you must be proud mom...Tc

Anonymous said...

have a great week ahead my dear friend...

eastcoastlife said...

Whoa!! Congrats to girl girl!!
One proud mommy. :)

Anonymous said...

You're one proud mama. Congratulations to your daughter. :)

Jeanne said...

congrat for your daughter

my WS Entry is HERE

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD