Aug 17, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #36

Weekend SnapShot

StarBucks
No, I did not manage to get my coffee fix at Starbucks this week. I was on my way to Starbucks round the corner of my place to grab a Latte. Only to realize upon arrival, that it was one of the Starbucks around the world that has been axed. *bummer*
I read that 600 Starbucks closed down in USA but did not really think twice about those around me.
......off to search for another coffee joint near my place
*update*
We drove by this place today and Starbucks was OPEN!!! *scratch.head*
It's the 7th lunar month aka Ghost Festival currently..so were my eyes playing tricks on me?!?!

My other WSS @ Napaboaniya APAD


Author of Blog


Napaboaniya APAD

15 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

Oh..we have one just beside our place! hehe Good luck on finding another coffee place:)

Posted mine too! The one I brave out myself to going out at rainy afternoon! LOL

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! You have expensive taste hor, I only go for Ya Kun and Old Town White Coffee. The have and the have-not.

Starbucks can never go out of business wan lah.

maryt/theteach said...

Elaine, you're losing it methinks! Maybe too much housework while your helper is away! LOL! :)

Tracey said...

We don't have a Starbucks but we do have good coffee.

Carver said...

My daughter mentioned that the starbucks near her closed to. I haven't paid that much attention as I make the best coffee in town. Just kidding but I buy expensive coffee beans and brew it just the way I like it at home and it's still cheaper than getting it at starbucks.

tigerfish said...

I drink Starbucks coffee too!
But in Singapore, there is also lots of competition going on leh....Coffee Bean, and now I see Gloria Jeans too!

Anonymous said...

No Starbucks here :(

Juliana RW said...

my hubby like to drink starbuck when we were in Jakarta :D

My WS : in here Thanks

Jeanne said...

Starbuck? My niece loves to go there with some friends

Mine is HERE

Emmyrose said...

That's too bad. It's a good thing I had my starbucks dose last weekend :)

Happy week ahead!

Heart of Rachel said...

I love having mocha frap at Starbucks from time to time. Hope that place stays open for good. Take care.

stan said...

I go for Spinelli. But I do like this chai tea (cant rem the name) at star bucks.

SandyCarlson said...

Alas! Good luck finding another place. Dunkin Donuts, perchance?

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. maybe. my eyes always playing tricks on me, i would get a second glance.

sweetytots said...

while they are closing down stores in the us.. starbucks here in the philippines are spreading like mushrooms.. so many....

mine is up too!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD