Aug 17, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #36

Weekend SnapShot

StarBucks
No, I did not manage to get my coffee fix at Starbucks this week. I was on my way to Starbucks round the corner of my place to grab a Latte. Only to realize upon arrival, that it was one of the Starbucks around the world that has been axed. *bummer*
I read that 600 Starbucks closed down in USA but did not really think twice about those around me.
......off to search for another coffee joint near my place
*update*
We drove by this place today and Starbucks was OPEN!!! *scratch.head*
It's the 7th lunar month aka Ghost Festival currently..so were my eyes playing tricks on me?!?!

My other WSS @ Napaboaniya APAD


Author of Blog


Napaboaniya APAD

16 Divulge:

Yen said...

Oh..we have one just beside our place! hehe Good luck on finding another coffee place:)

Posted mine too! The one I brave out myself to going out at rainy afternoon! LOL

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! You have expensive taste hor, I only go for Ya Kun and Old Town White Coffee. The have and the have-not.

Starbucks can never go out of business wan lah.

the teach said...

Elaine, you're losing it methinks! Maybe too much housework while your helper is away! LOL! :)

r said...

"Your site is very informative n helpful .. thanks…..keep it up" .
IndiaSurfer is social news submiting site.submit your posts get more traffic to your site.vote for best stories.

Candeez said...

We don't have a Starbucks but we do have good coffee.

Carver said...

My daughter mentioned that the starbucks near her closed to. I haven't paid that much attention as I make the best coffee in town. Just kidding but I buy expensive coffee beans and brew it just the way I like it at home and it's still cheaper than getting it at starbucks.

tigerfish said...

I drink Starbucks coffee too!
But in Singapore, there is also lots of competition going on leh....Coffee Bean, and now I see Gloria Jeans too!

ettey said...

No Starbucks here :(

Picturing of Life said...

my hubby like to drink starbuck when we were in Jakarta :D

My WS : in here Thanks

Jeanne said...

Starbuck? My niece loves to go there with some friends

Mine is HERE

Emmyrose said...

That's too bad. It's a good thing I had my starbucks dose last weekend :)

Happy week ahead!

Heart of Rachel said...

I love having mocha frap at Starbucks from time to time. Hope that place stays open for good. Take care.

sho said...

I go for Spinelli. But I do like this chai tea (cant rem the name) at star bucks.

SandyCarlson said...

Alas! Good luck finding another place. Dunkin Donuts, perchance?

Stev & Emz said...

hahaha.. maybe. my eyes always playing tricks on me, i would get a second glance.

ARCHITECT said...

while they are closing down stores in the us.. starbucks here in the philippines are spreading like mushrooms.. so many....

mine is up too!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD