Oct 5, 2008

Weekend SnapShot #43

Weekend SnapShot

Happy 4th Birthday
On Friday, off we went to my neighbour's 4th birthday party..
Pink Love
We brought a birthday gift of a pink frock dress...
Let's Play
They played together with the game host...
Lie Low!
One of the game was hilarious,
getting all the kids to lie low on the ground...
Extra Candle
It's her 4th birthday, but only after coming home
and viewing these pictures.
I realised there were 5 candles!!! *@_@*
My other WSS @Napaboaniya APAD
~|~
I turn victim to food poisoning with rounds of puke and toilet runs...
my weekend was "fun" filled with runs to the bathroom and worshipping the throne....ZzZzz

How was your weekend? I hope it was a better one for you.
Author of Blog

Email Napaboaniya

21 Divulge:

MumbaiiteAnu said...

Lovely fun-filled and colorful shots of the birthday party. Aarushi is a nice Indian name means 'rays of the morning sun'.
The 5 candles is funny coz there weren't too many to count wrong.
Take care as food poisoning happens often after eating cake(even if it is nice and fresh) and party stuff.

I like your blogs and am adding to my follow list. Not getting feed of url?

My Weekend Snapshot is here

Anonymous said...

Oh..I love birthday party! Looks like the kids had so much fun:)

Carver said...

That's so funny about the five candles. Looks like a fun party. I am so sorry about the food poising. Take good care of yourself and get well soon!

tigerfish said...

Aiyo...hope you are ok now. What was the cause of food poisoning? I hope it was not the extra candle :O

SandyCarlson said...

Looks very special. Thanks for sharing this. There's nothing like seeing a happy child!

Anonymous said...

sorry about that food poisoning but looks like that party was fun.

JO said...

that is one happy party!

here's mine. thanks!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Aaaw..look at that smile she has on her face..

Juliana RW said...

looks fun your weekend.

Please drop at my WS post also : in HERE Thanks

Anonymous said...

kiddie parties are always fun! it's funny there were 5 candles on the cake. i hope you feel better now!

have a great week ahead!

Layered Mocha Cheesecake
Dallas World Aquarium

Dora said...

Maybe they don't want to waste the extra 5th candle? ;p

Jackie said...

Oh my there were certainly a lot of birthdays this month.

This looks like a fantastic party. You got some great shots.

Mine is here...it is simple.
http://shinade.blogspot.com/2008/10/weekend-snapshot.html

I hope you have a good week!!:-)

Gemma Wiseman said...

What beautiful birthday shots! Happiness all round!

Except the after effects in your case! I am sorry to hear how you suffered. Keep up the liquids to flush out your system!

Anonymous said...

You caught the perfect birthday-candle-blowing pic. Never mind that you thought she was 4 :D

I hope you have recovered from your bout with food poisoning.

Lisa said...

Looks like everyone had a great time and heaps of fun. Enjoy your week.

Unknown said...

my kids went to our neighbor's bday party, too, yesterday that's why i was able to tweak my page! thanks to you, elaine!! my page's up now!

Anonymous said...

Oh i love birthday too but i am just sad during like that because my hubby doesn't believe in giving parties...Tc

Anonymous said...

wow.. another great weekend Elaine.. the birthday girl looks so pretty. =)

Jeanne said...

really fun birthday party

Liquid said...

I like you!

:)-

Unknown said...

Wow she is pretty! You made her a year older though;)Sounds like a wonderful party except for the food poisoning.

Hope you get better soon!

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD