Jan 9, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #3

View WW Participants

Photobucket


My friend's dog - Cookie. Sad look or simply telling me "Dun bother me" while I was taking this picture? Cookie is a male Westie. He used to be hyper and friendly. Nowdays probaly due to age factor, Cookie has been extremely laid back. Cookie has got an artificial right eye implanted. He was bought in Australia while his parents owners were studying there. After their graduation his parents owners brought him to Singapore. His parents owners love him to death!! They (married couple) are childless and whenever asked when you're gonna have their 2 legged kid, they will rebuke "We've got 2 kids!!4 legged ones".
They've got another younger female Westie named Micky. Dun ask me why Micky and not Minnie. I'm clueless.


Buy me a cuppa.Tks!

47 Divulge:

Anonymous said...

looks like Cookie doesn't like to be bothered! lol.
lovely effects on the shot! :)

thanks for the visit!
Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Why. Looks sad to me. Maybe he needs someone's company. Or maybe he's not in the mood for a camera.

Happy WW.

Gabriel said...

Cute picture; I love dogs.

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

I was saying to hubby last night, 'why do dogs alwasy look so sad?' Happy WW!

Cheerio said...

Just like humans. When we grow older, we don't have the same zest in life as we use to when we were younger.
Thanks for the visit.

Lazy Daisy said...

Awww....poor dog, he does look sad.

RW said...

Cookie needs some cookies!! Good WW to you!

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

Great shot, sweet dog! :D

**"Liza"** said...

cute photo of your dog..;)
mine is here

eastcoastlife said...

I tend to lose the zest too as I grow older. Get tired easily...

Heart of Rachel said...

He looks adorable. He is very lucky because he is well loved.

You can find my Wordless Wednesday #6 here.

Qtpies7 said...

He looks sad, but he is beautiful.

maiylah said...

hope he's not getting ready to bite! ;)
wonderful effects!

Happy WW!
My WW post

Miscellany Mom said...

i recognize that look... i get it from my cat all the time!

Shelia said...

Beautiful pooch! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Awww, he does look a little down... but very cute!!

Thanks for stopping by mine, and happy WW!

jams o donnell said...

What a cute doggie! Happy WW

Anonymous said...

Very adorable dogs :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, so sad. Cheer up doggie.

frog ponds rock... said...

He looks like he is thinking.."not more photos,sigh"

cheers Kim

HartofDixie said...

He must be adored by many.
Beautiful photo!
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

what a lovely dog! :)

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

oh that's a cute dog. thanks for the visit and happy WW!

Anonymous said...

That looks cute:) Missed mine back home!My Wordless Wednesday pics are up as well;-) Happy WW!

Ann said...

Looks like he just woke up! Happy WW!

carrie said...

that's a sweet dog!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! He looks like he's a little tired in the pic. He's a nice looking dog!

maryt/theteach said...

Sure does look sad...How did you get that effect? Very pale sepia? Nice effect!

Mine are up at Work of the Poet
and
Answers to the Questions :)

Shama-Lama Mama said...

It looks to me like he might have done something wrong, and he is worried you are about to wag your finger at him! Cute shot!

Thanks for stopping by my place! Happy WW!

ellen b. said...

Looks more sad than growlie....

Be Inspired Always said...

Maybe he needs a hug. Cute pup though.



Jillian

PamelaMKramer said...

Great photo! Happy WW.

Toni said...

Handsome hound!

Amy said...

I am getting the "don't bother me" vibe from Cookie.
My old dogs give me a similar look.
Thanks for stopping by.

Unknown said...

Such a pretty cookie! I think he/she is wishing you would leave him/her alone.

Unknown said...

Cookie just wants to lick his/her paws in peace!

Happy WW!

Eve said...

I get that same look whenever someone interrupts my afternoon rest. When you get older like Cookie and me you count on that down time. :D

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

looks like he's thinking, Go away and let me sleep"

Wendy said...

I think he's wondering why you're taking a picture of him when you could be petting him...looks like he just wants some love to me. Poor baby!

Princess said...

That is one cute pose from one cute serious doggy!!!

Tips_tricks said...

He's bothered with the cam, I think. But I hope he had some treat after the shoot. Thanks for the visit.

Tips and Tricks

Rebecca said...

That's a beautiful dog!! Happy WW :-)

Melanie said...

What a beautiful doggie!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Stop by again and check out the new "club" I'm starting. Livin' With Me

LadyNoor said...

What a cute, sad-looking dog...

Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like an "I love you, but not the camera" shot.

Great stuff!

Le Butterfly said...

Love the way you framed it.

Happy WW.

Check out mine.

florist singapore said...

Gem Flora is a easiest florist to use as an online florist, expert in flower delivery in Singapore Send flowers in Singapore by our online flowers service which produce an innovative design for every flower arrangement by a single click of button.

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD