Weekend SnapShot


Saturday was spent at the beach. While the kids were busy running away from the waves.
I was having fun playing with my chalk sand board.


2008 FIA Formula One World Championship Race Calendar

01 - Australia Grand Prix (Melbourne) 14 - 16 Mar
02 - Malaysia Grand Prix (Kuala Lumpur)
21 - 23 Mar
03 - Bahrain Grand Prix (Bahrain)
04 - 06 Apr
04 - Spain Grand Prix (Catalunya)
25 - 27 Apr
05 - Turkey Grand Prix (Istanbul)
09 - 11 May
06 - Monaco Grand Prix (Monte Carlo)
22 - 25 May
07 - Canada Grand Prix (Montreal)
06 - 08 Jun
08 - French Grand Prix (Magny-Cours)
20 - 22 Jun
09 - Britain Grand Prix (Silverstone)
04 - 06 Jul
10 - German Grand Prix (Hockenheim)
18 - 20 Jul
11 - Hungary Grand Prix (Budapest)
01 - 03 Aug
12 - Europe Grand Prix (Valencia)
22 - 24 Aug
13 - Belgian Grand Prix (Spa-Francorchamps)
05 - 07 Sep
14 - Italian Grand Prix (Monza)
12 - 14 Sep
15 - Singapore Grand Prix (Singapore)
26 - 28 Sep
16 - Japan Grand Prix (Fuji Speedway)
10 - 12 Oct
17 - China Grand Prix (Shanghai)
17 - 19 Oct
18 - Brazil Grand Prix (Sao Paulo)
31 Oct - 02 Nov

36 Divulge:

kiky f said...

heavy rain in Jakarta, I refuse to go to the beach :(
btw, I'm signing in with another blog

-kiky-
cabekritingdailyphoto.wordpress.com

Yen said...

That's a cute shot! I can't wait for summer!!! :)

Sandy Carlson said...

That looks like fun! God bless.

Juliana RW said...

It seem you look fun by the beach :D

My WS in here

Picturing of Life said...

Hmmm...if i go to the beach in the summer later. I think i will make like that also :D

Will you visit my WS“

eastcoastlife said...

Wah! Hot leh! You put on sunblock anot?

napaboaniya said...

@ECL,

not hot today lar :) besides our beach soooo many trees :P worst is being stuck at the pool working without shade for 6 hours straight arh! Sun stroke also lai

Marla said...

I would love to go to the Beach. Too bad I live in the midwest and the only thing we seen right now is snow and mud. yuck!

Smalltown RN said...

that is sweet...nice shot and happy..

the teach said...

Ling, such a good idea! and thanks again! Happy WS!

yna said...

fun fun fun at the beach...that's a cool shot!

vera said...

hello...

happy ws!

nice weekend!

http://www.pinoynetwork.org/vera

Tere said...

cute art in the sand!

Happy WS!

Lilli & Nevada said...

Lucky you that you had nice weather to go to the beach, love the sand board

Julie said...

Looks like you were all having a great time at the beach! I'll have to try out the "sand board" myself when I go to the beach next time!

Carver said...

I love your message in the sand. Have a great week.

kiky f said...

well, here I am back again.
I got tag for you, I hope you don't mind.
:)

SabineM said...

lovely shot! I LOVE IT!

Liza said...

Nice shot! Happy WS.

Jeanne said...

can't wait till summer....:)
happy ws

lotis said...

i like the photo, nice writing :-D

ellenheartbeats said...

my kids would love to go to the beach this summer...
great idea to share your snapshot! have a great week napaboaniya

Aisha said...

Cool shot! :)

stev & emz said...

wow! thats so cool! I hope u had some snapshots of the beach too. =)

julie said...

We went to the beach too for some work and fun.

Have a great week, Ling :)

My WS:
Starfish

Seaside

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

now i miss going to the beach, have not gone to one for 3 years now...hopefully this summer.

My WS

Lynn said...

Clever, with the leaves and all. Scrapbooking by the beach. Haha. :)

Natalie said...

That's really fun!

Gellianne said...

Wow! My son cannot wait to go to a beach!I am sure you had fun.

MICA said...

Great weekend!

http://mica08.blogspot.com/2008/02/ws-movie-blockbuster.html

Bing said...

Can't wait for summer.... we went to Baguio this weekend but it's raining there. Have a great week!

Bengbeng said...

sorry sorry i come so late...

great idea to write on sand this weekend snapshots :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Great entry. Hope you had a fabulous time at the beach. I can't wait to go to the beach this summer.

WillThink4Wine said...

Very cool photo. You made a live banner!

Jen said...

:) This one made me smile! Very creative and cute!

**"Liza"** said...

sound like a fun weekend for you there..;)

Post a Comment

Do leave a link & I'll visit soon! Thanks!

My Photo Blog @
Napaboaniya APAD